Decent life in Dubai

Hey,

I need help, i have an offer in Dubai with 3000 AED with free accommodation and 1000 AED for meetings transportation, i'll be working as Sales person for a travel agency, is it enough for having a good life there?

Hello Possa.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Dubai forum.

Do not hesitate to go through the other threads on the Dubai forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Well this will be a tough life at this salary.  Your accommodation will be probably on shared basis, so your privacy is limited.  AED 3,000 is ok for your food etc. Hardly any decent savings.  Of course there are thousands here who rough it out on such salaries or even lower.  For a Sales person they should pay you more.

i think it depends where your home country is and what your spending patterns are like.  I can imagine that if you save even aed 1k per month, it would go a long way in some countries.  If your accommodation is paid, there are certainly very cheap options to eat - in sales, I'm hoping that you get some sort of commission on top of this as an incentive?

depends on way u wat to lie, but still is not good money in dubai,still u can cosider it starting job and try,sure it will cover ur needs