American looking for place to stay in Europe

Hi Everyone!

I am a 24 year old male from North Carolina relocating to Europe in 10 days and need some help finding a place and settling in from some good samaritan over there.

About myself: I have a Bachelors of Science in Psychology and some Masters level work in Acting completed. I am a native tongue in English.

I have no family left here in the USA and few friends, so I have decided to sell everything I have and completely change my life. I played football (soccer) in college here in America and have always wanted to play in Serie A in Italy, so why not take a shot in this life? Besides, I never knew my grandmother but from what I was told she is Italian and native to the country so why not go back to my roots.

I can clean, cook (phenomenal), teach English (both voice & dialect), coach Acting, au pair, chores, anything within reason to pay off my stay as I work to obtain a visa for a teaching job over there and try-out and train for football over there.

I have a valid passport and a BackCheck background check.

Please if anyone out there can help me it would be a true blessing. I am making this trip one-way (homeless or not) to better my life.

If you can help me or know someone who can please email me: adam.mccall.w[at]gmail.com. I can send a Resume and Headshot.

Hello Adammccall.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can read the various articles in the England participative guide.

The Jobs in England section is at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

PS: Can you please avoid copy/paste on the entier forum?

Thank you,
Aurélie

I'm not sure you really though this through. You cannot just move to another country with a passport , you also need a visa!
You first need to decide which (Italy?) country you want to go and apply for the correct visa (if you want to work you apply for a work visa, if you want to study you apply for a student visa,etc.)
That visa will only be good for the country you are moving to (not good for all Europe !)
You will certainly need a return flight ticket as they may refuse to let you in the country if they know of your plans. You will need to show that you have enough funds to support yourself for the duration of your stay!
You need to apply for your visa BEFORE moving the to country of your choice.
Without the correct visa , you will be an illegal immigrant !!
Please rethink ....your  plan doesn't really work !