Show me where to buy something

Actually presently I just want to buy one thing. But I guess that I will have many things to ask in future.
I want to send letters to my family/relatives/friends and I want to buy envelopes which is printed with Philippine flags and/or maps and/or some famous sightseeing/people. Where can I buy them in Ortigas?

Go to National Bookstore they have many  kinds of post cards and even pictures and envelopes which you can c=send to your family and friends.

here is the website and you can check where is there location near you.
http://www.nationalbookstore.com.ph/

:up:

General Services wrote:

Go to National Bookstore they have many  kinds of post cards and even pictures and envelopes which you can c=send to your family and friends.

General Services wrote:

Salamat po,
I checked National bookstore at Robinson Galleria,
There are hundreds types and colors of envelopes.
But there is NOT any envelopes which printed with Philippine flag or map.
Those envelopes I can buy outside Philippine, they are not specific for Philippine.
Any more advices for me?

then design your own envelop and go to to printing shop, the best way to do,i used to do that when i was living in Vietnam,

go to SM NORTH in quezon city cubao, just infront of trinoma,the last MRT STATION, i suggest you walk from trinoma mall up to SM NORTH there are so many  items that you can see there with philippines flag and many more,

Salamat po!
There is a Christmas game in my company: We will buy gifts for an officemate who we don't know. 5 small gifts from Monday to Friday which follow topics, and around 20 pesos.
Monday: something cute. Tuesday: something soft. Wednesday: something round. Thursday: something colorful. Friday: something long. And a big gift which is around 300 php.
It's my first time experience in Christmas so if you have any ideas. Pls share with me.

ahh we call that exchange gift,you can go in Quipo market, where the famous church in Manila, everybody know where is that place, you can buy many things there in the underground place,, but I suggest bring a friend with you if you want to go there,and please don't ware any fancy accessories and must be careful with your money,, by the way how you find Philippines? is cheaper there rather than in Vietnam right?

Thank you!
Since I can't find envelopes as I want, I've decided to design it. Kris Kringle was nice, too. It was suspenseful every morning looking for my gifts.
Actually I think price in Philippines is higher than Vietnam 2-3 times, but sometime it's cheaper.
Now I need another favor:
I have a Filipino male officemate who helped/guided me a lot in my work. His birthday is coming on Jan 20. He's 25 yearsold and fat. I don't know which gift should I buy for him, I am not familiar with clothes. Do you have any idea? My budget is around 300 php.
Salamat po!