Why do you want to learn Vietnamese?

In this topic, I want to ask you some questions:

- Why do you want to learn Vietnamese?

- How can you learn Vietnamese? and did you get a course with teacher or not?

+ If yes, where did you get it?

+ If no, what problems did you get when you were trying to learn Vietnamese by yourself without a Native teacher?

- What do you want from a Native teacher when they are teaching you Vietnamese?

Please tell me your problems with Vietnamese. I will help you to solve them.

Hello mtrhuynh.

Welcome to the forum! :)

An introduction would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Learn Vietnamese by yourseft is more better than from school coz it's natural, easy to say what you want :P

I think, when you want to learn Vietnamese by yourself or exchange language, there are some problems for you, such as:

- People who want to exchange Vietnamese with you for FREE, most of them don't have any experience about teaching Vietnamese for foreigners or they don't have a professional curriculum. They also couldn't support you after studying time. What did you get from them?

- People who want to teach you Vietnamese with a professional curriculum and experience about teaching Vietnamese for foreigners, they get a higher price. Some of them have a website and they can support you after studying time, you can learn a lot of from them. Others are not. Anyway, you paid for them and you get what you want. But sometimes, you have to pay more than what you get.

I have seen many people try to learn Vietnamese on youtube or software, because they are FREE. But the lessons on youtube or software can't force you to talk and correct grammar for you.

Sorry, for my bad English. I just want to share with you what I think about learning Vietnamese. If you can't understand me, please let me know, I'll try my best.