Monthly Vacation Rentals Near Ayala

Helllooo!

Anyone know of any hotels in Cebu that are walking distance to Ayala with aircon, cable tv and wifi that offer discounted monthly rates? I am looking for something around 30K

I was thinking of getting a condo but staying just one month is tough as they usually want a longer term contract and they want a deposit which can get sticky when move-out comes along...

I prefer an "all-in" price that includes electricity, water, cable, internet etc. so I was thinking a hotel might be the best bet... Was hoping to be around 30K/month...

Any thoughts/advice/suggestions are greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

J

May God be with you, and your family,
I have friends that stay at Golden Peak hotel
walking distance from Ayala Mall, they like it, and
one of my friends is living there now.
You might find them on line,,
Hope this helps you.

Your friend in Christ

Lee Jennie
Facebook name:  [email protected]  on face book,,
his name is Joe Thorton

hello J,
I'm living near JY it's Service Apartment but very good and newly constructed and located in peaceful area near Camp Lapulapu. Ayala is about 2.5 km from here, by cab it take about 10 min. it's two bedroom plus Kitchen and some living area, I'm paying $600. Water bill and Electricity extra. hope this information helps you.

Thanks Lee and Neo!

I will look into both... I was hoping to be close to Ayala to just make my trips to the gym a little more convenient...

Neo... Is there a gym near JY? Also, do you pay for Internet and cable?

Thanks!

J

No I am not paying for Internet and cable tv that all are includade, and here is gold gym just walking distance, some says that gold gym is the best gym in cebu, even I am also planning for gold gym.

Sounds like a good deal... Did you have to sign a contract for a minimum term? 6 months? a year?

Thanks!

J

Well as i said i am here for 1 year, so I have signed a contract for a year but there are some professionals who are here for short time.

Hi!

There are some condominium that rent out for a monthly basis but not as a hotel..so it is cheaper than hotels' price..

I will ask my friends there...

Johnny5 wrote:

Helllooo!

Anyone know of any hotels in Cebu that are walking distance to Ayala with aircon, cable tv and wifi that offer discounted monthly rates? I am looking for something around 30K

I was thinking of getting a condo but staying just one month is tough as they usually want a longer term contract and they want a deposit which can get sticky when move-out comes along...

I prefer an "all-in" price that includes electricity, water, cable, internet etc. so I was thinking a hotel might be the best bet... Was hoping to be around 30K/month...

Any thoughts/advice/suggestions are greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

J

Thanks Janice!