Potential expat, Canada to Bermuda......

Hi there.    I am looking for any advice I can get about this move.   I have done a lot of reading about Bermuda, plan to head there within the month to visit  Willing to listen to all advice, but biggest concern is cost of living.   
I am married with 2 small kids and would only consider a 3-4 bedroom house/condo.   It seems that alone will cost $10,000/month, $120,000 a year.   So, in order to have a good lifestyle, send my kids to private school (hard for expats to get into the public school there), pay my monthly mortgage - it seems I need to be making at least $350,000 - true?  (Yes, I know I can survive on less but I dont want to pack up this good life I have here to move to a place in a VERY small apt and have little money left for expenses and saving.....???)

Greetings -

Have you lived overseas before? What will you be doing? Will you be able to financially live within the parameters you set out above? I live in the Caribbean (not Bermuda) but the British Virgin Islands so I might have some info that can help.

Mark

Never been overseas to live before.     That is my biggest question - will I financially be able to afford it?   
I have read on this site about a cost of living comparison - have seen some comments, but does anyone have an actual chart?
Thank you Mark for your response.