FASHION MAKE-UP SHOW in Manila!!!!!!!!!!

Dear friends,
Hello! Nice meeting you here! My name is Faye from China. I am a make-up artist,new in Manila. There are two beauty events will be hold this week.
One is a small beauty affair on Nov.15th night, there will invite an No.1 Artistry Asian make-up artist to teach how to have a good skin and simple make-up skill.
The other will be a fashion make-up show, we will announce the latest popular make-up,meanwhile we will have a new Entrepreneur celebration by that time.

Well,I would like to everyone who is interested in the beauty to join us. I am looking forward to meet you soon, welcome to join us. If you want more details,please send me private msg or leave your email address.
Thank you so much!!!

Best wishes
Faye

Hi Faye! nice meeting you in Expat.com!

I'm interested, though I have to know the time, kindly PM the detail pls..

Thanks!

Is this a one day only event? :)

PM me the details please :D

I can't send you private msg.
Can you email me? I will send you details.
[email protected]

Resuri_Ann wrote:

Is this a one day only event? :)

PM me the details please :D

Nice!!!!

Hi Faye,

You should post your advert in the Manila classifieds > event section. Thank you.

Dear guys, sorry I can't reply one by one. If you got this msg, please feel free to contact with me about the show.
Tmrw evening(11.15th) we will have make up rehearsal party in our studio in LancasterHotel at around 6pm. There will be lots of models, professional local make-up artists to come. If you want to have fun with us or study make up skill, warm welcome to join. Thank you!! My contact in Manila: 09064262339