Malaysian gathering

Hi ,

Any malaysian living in Sharjah / Dubai / Abu Dhabi / UAE ?

I am looking forward to meet them as we can share our experience and knowledge.

You can always add me in any of the following :

Whats app / viber : +971562746010

Non-malaysian also are welcome. The least we can do , we can teach you Malay language and share with you our culture.

At the moment , my group of friends consist 6 people include me. ( 3 girl , 3 guy ) ..

@Kevin

Great but very poor in learning languages 1 year in Kenya & 1 year in Haiti but :(

Keep in touch

Haha ,..

It doesnt matter as long as the interest is still there.

Here is my contact if you need to keep in touch :

Whats app / Viber : +971562746010

Take care buddy

Thanks Kevin so where in Sharjah?

Shafqat @ Near Rolla dear. You can meet me anytime. Give me a ring or skype me if you are nearby.

Great

good~!

HI Kevin, I worked in Malaysia for about five years but could not learn the language. Now in Sharjah. Let's meet and have a chat. I love your food and people are good too. I really miss Malaysia. Kith

Hi,

I'm Malaysian moved here 5 months ago with family. Husband in O&G company. Myself full time mom now. Thinking of meeting Malaysians in Dubai. We are in festival centre near Ikea. email add: [email protected] I came to know few malaysian friends. So we can do a gathering where we can meet everyone together. Others who wants to join malaysian's gathering are welcomed.

Hey Kevin,

I am not Malaysian, but am an Indian with Canadian citizenship living in Sharjah. Am currently unemployed due to medical reasons so have too much free time on my hands. Know practically no one in Sharjah so would love to meetup. I live next to Al Qasbah so thats a good spot.....You can contact me at anoopalex2[at]hotmail.com or my mobile is: 055-593-2197