English native or Spanish au pair needed in Mbeya, Tanzania

Hello,

My name is Eva Saldana. I'm Spanish and my husband is British. We have a 3.5 years old boy and a nearly 2 years old girl. We live in Mbeya, in the South West of Tanzania.

I am looking for someone with kindergarten or primary school experience to help me "homeschool" my children. I would like them to do kindergarten activities and playing for 2 or 3 hours in the morning.

Mbeya is a very interesting place, the weather is perfect all year around and there are lots of things to see. Plus the expat community is really friendly (they organise BBQs, yoga, kickboxing, salsa, volleyball, etc.). We offer accommodation in a guest house down the road, food and a living allowance (USD 70 per week - 3 times a normal local salary here! you'll be rich!).

If you want to live in an exciting place, enjoy the expatriate life, visit spectacular places, meet amazing people and learn about new cultures, you should come and join us in Mbeya, Tanzania. Easy work 3h a day and the rest of the day to enjoy this new adventure. You will even have your own accommodation. No housework required. Maybe you could even use our spare car for your own trips during the weekend. We are going on a safari in December 2012. Maybe you want to join us?

Eva Saldana Mbeya

(moderated: no ads please)

Hi Eva, :)

You should post an advert in the jobs in Tanzania section. It might help you.

Hello Eva,

I found this listing through Maren, my name is Casey, I believe we met while I was visiting friends this summer in Mbeya.  I am an English Teacher by trade, currently I am waiting to hear back from two Universities in Mbeya town about positions that would begin in January.  If I am able to start there in the new year I would love to also work with your children. 

Casey