Jhamjhamrunner is new in Expat :)

Hi I'm jham, a running blogger. :) Thank you!

jhamjhamrunner wrote:

Hi,how is the running blogger doing today?

dkcape wrote:
jhamjhamrunner wrote:

Hi,how is the running blogger doing today?

Hi Dkcape! Doing fine :) how about you? :)

Am doing great in The Mother City,known as Cape Town.At last the sun is out as our winter has just been too long.
Cheers
dkcape

dkcape wrote:

Am doing great in The Mother City,known as Cape Town.At last the sun is out as our winter has just been too long.
Cheers
dkcape

Great ;) dkcape!

Hi jhamjhamrunner, I saw your blog post re:tetra pak run. I see you're acquainted with "Supladong Irish Runner". He's a very good friend of mine. Are you running on the 18th?

markenji wrote:

Hi jhamjhamrunner, I saw your blog post re:tetra pak run. I see you're acquainted with "Supladong Irish Runner". He's a very good friend of mine. Are you running on the 18th?

Hi Markenji, I think yes, :) See you there :)

Welcome Jham! I am also new in here! i find ur blog interesting.. :-)

hael00 wrote:

Welcome Jham! I am also new in here! i find ur blog interesting.. :-)

Hi Hael00,

Thanks! Hope you can visit my blog :) Welcome too ;)

Guys if you are interested to join the upcoming running events in the Philippines, just send me a message or pm. :) Thank you! You can reach me also in jhamjhamrunner.wordpress.com :)

markenji wrote:

What category are you running? :)

I'm aiming for 21k.  That will be my first 21k and my 4th race so far.

I'm not really a runner but I want to get a medal.  I joined RUPM last time and walked most of it.  This time I want to really "run".

markenji wrote:

I'm aiming for 21k.  That will be my first 21k and my 4th race so far.

I'm not really a runner but I want to get a medal.  I joined RUPM last time and walked most of it.  This time I want to really "run".

Hi Markenji! That's nice, be sure that you have trained well for your first-half marathon distance :) so you could get your medal injury free :D

Hi Guys! I just want to share this info of Headphones that are built to last -> jhamjhamrunner.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/philips-oneill-the-construct-headphones-that-are-built-to-last/

Thank you!