Football (soccer) games in Chiang Mai

Hello everybody,

I will be spending a couple of months (Dec and Jan) in Chiang Mai and would like to play some football. Does anybody know some good places for pick up games or teams that train/play on a regular basis that are looking for players?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi!

I don't know of any since i'm looking for them myself. Please send me an e-mail if you have any plans of going out to play! Really keen to touch that ball again!

Friso.
[email protected]

mtk72 wrote:

Hello everybody,

I will be spending a couple of months (Dec and Jan) in Chiang Mai and would like to play some football. Does anybody know some good places for pick up games or teams that train/play on a regular basis that are looking for players?

Thanks,

Mark

Anyone interested in a game of football (Soccer) in the Chiang Mai area call 0835747087 ask for Chris, Tell him Derek passed on his number. Chris is arranging something.

DerekMarshall wrote:
mtk72 wrote:

Hello everybody,

Thanks,

Mark

Anyone interested in a game of football (Soccer) in the Chiang Mai area call 0835747087 ask for Chris, Tell him Derek passed on his number. Chris is arranging something.

Thanks man! Trying to contact him, but does not pick up the phone. I will try again later.

FrisoPee wrote:
DerekMarshall wrote:
mtk72 wrote:

Hello everybody,

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks man! Trying to contact him, but does not pick up the phone. I will try again later.

He is not a morning person, try in the evening/nightish.

DerekMarshall wrote:
FrisoPee wrote:
DerekMarshall wrote:

Spoke to him already. Game is on, tonight :)

FrisoPee wrote:
DerekMarshall wrote:
FrisoPee wrote:

good stuff :-)

DerekMarshall wrote:
FrisoPee wrote:
DerekMarshall wrote:

good stuff :-)

Last night was awesome! We played a nice game :)
Don't know if you'll be around there sometime, but thanks anyway! Really enjoy to be back on the pitch again.

I met a few people at the Irish Bar that were running a regular footy game - might also be worth a try