Looking for a nice foreign or chinese friends here in Tianjin

hi guys! I'm Cristina from Philippines and living here in Tianjin for 1 year and 3 mos ..

i am looking for a new friends here in Tianjin though i have a Filipino friends here, as of now i want to have a new companion/friendship, new environment :P ..

want to meet a different culture and to be with different nationality :)

hope i can find here a nice friends as i expect :)

God bless

Hello Cristina, You seem nice and i can see we are looking for the same thing. I will like to know more about you, Am from Nigeria and i will be moving down to tianjin china in 2 weeks time and am looking for a friend aswell. I think we can be friend if you don't mine. Pls email me. [email protected].

Regards,
Wasiu

Hi Chritine,
    It is very nice ti read your post and i am in the same situation though living in China for more years but new in Tianjin.I love driving so i brough my Kia SUV here but without friends who knows this city well i can not move ahead for single inches.I am recently working as a medical demonstrator in Tianjin university of TCM,nankai.
  As we both are in the same shoes looking for nice freinds to hang out with so drop me a line on [email protected]
            Looking forward to read from you soon,
Yours faithfully,
Dr Christopher KHan

Hello there, I am Ralph, live in Tianjin. I have studied in England for 7 yrs, so my English is ok. Just looking for friends to hang out. BTW, i am non-smoker.

hey guys!,
how you doin? well so sorry for such a late reply .. just came back from my hometown :D how's tinajin life? :D

seems you have a hottest post here.
how's the life in Tianjin....eh, easy, lazy or maybe you can say cozy if you like the pace. right now, people are expecting the running-late spring to come, or most likely we can just skip spring to summer this year.;)

still in china?

i am from HK and started working in Tj since June, but project is busy and always go to Bj for tennis, squash & bridge.
I am free most evening during weekdays, and have not explore Tj yet.
What do you do here?
If you like sport or cooking ; come to Bj with me - I have a pizza oven that could bake bread and cakes.
Weather will get warmer soon after chinese new year - tennis will be fun in the sun

[email protected]
yk

hello :) pinay din ako

Hi Karen , ako din pinay. Looking for friend. Kaso dito ako huadu district.

Hello there: I saw your post on the forum, and thought I would shoot off a reply quickly. My name is Gary S and I am a fairly new member to this expat site. I saw at the end of your post, how you said God bless___
Are you a Christian? I am a Christian, and having just arrived back in Tianjin from the USA 3 weeks ago, I am looking for other believers to meet, talk to, chat with online.
Hope to hear from you soon. Take care____Gary S

God's blessings on you   :gloria

Hi there

WWOOWW wrote:

Hi there

Could you please contribute something to the forum by posting something relevant to the subject. Perhaps a little information about yourself would help. Thank you.