Just arrived, need some mates!

Hey,

My name's Lucy, I'm 20 and from London. I just arrived in Bratislava two weeks ago and want to meet people outside of my colleagues at work. Also need a bit of guidance from the more experienced expats on here!

Contact me if you fancy a drink or whatever. Maybe there could be a newbie get together?

Lucy x

Hello Lucy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Lucy! I am Luca, I'm going to move to Bratislava alone in the next days since I'll start to work there on Monday 1st of October. If you want to hang out for a couple of weeks already this week gimme a buzz.
Have a great day
Luca

Hi,
I just moved to Bratislava from Canada to teach English. I'm gone to another Slovak city next week, but should be back on the 29th if anyone wants to get a drink or something anytime after that!
Kelly

Hey guys, sorry I've been so busy with my new job I didn't see these replies. It might be short notice but fancy going to a pub or something this evening?

Hi guys my name is natalia. Long story short im new in bratislave and Id be nterested in getting together. I think it would be a great idea to organise a get together for the newbies. I think it would be easier to create a group on facebook maybe?
Natalia

Hey all, Im Colombian and have been living in Bratislava for 2 months now.
If someone fancy to go out for a drink or something let me know ;)

hey guys :)
so if anyone would like to meet up tomorrow night, go hang out at a bar or something, we could meet in front of the ganymedova fontana which is on hviezdoslavovo namestie. there are plenty of bars around that area. I would suggest meeting time at 21:00. Please comment on this if anyone is interested.
Natalia

Hey Everyone ,

Just moved here myself ( 3 weeks now) .. anyone wanna meet up  let me know .

cheers

Rosh

hi
i am having the same situation here :D
am mahdy just moved to work in bratislava as a graphic designer
but i know nothing here

so may be we guys can meet for a coffee or something or may somebody have another idea :)

mahdy

so who wants to create the fb group i think its a great idea
lets do it and we meet there :D
ciao

Hello everyone,

You can organise an Expat.com meet up in Bratislava?

i guess we just need our real names guys in fb so we can search each other and make this group