What leisure activities are available in Dammam and Khobar

Hi khawaja!

I don't know of professional table tennis clubs, but i can direct you to a person who is a die hard fan of table tennis (and a pro at it!!) if you are interested.

Let me know :)

For me, there's no substitute for sports. Tennis of course. Have a great time.

I am also looking for a game of squash if you fancy a knock, [email protected]

I am looking for swimming activity with hourly rates....

Anybody knows it .... ?

regards,
fayyaz

Hi guys,

I'm moving to Dammam next month from South Africa, I'll be here as an English Teacher, I'm also looking for a gym, but mainly a squash court and some people to play against, anyone here looking for a game?

I'm an intermediate player I suppose...

Regards,

John

Fitness time has all the sports activities under one floor. they have branches all over the kingdom.

are the basketball court in Al nahda club , indoor or outdoor?

Pls let me know if there are any swimming classes for girls/females in dammam or Khobar...

Some hotels and Hospitals have woman swimming pools, they probably have swimming classes too.
You can check Al Laith center opposite of Rashid mall,
Crom Hotel Near Rashid mall.
I think Al Mana Hospital has swimming pool for ladies.
Check big hospitals and hotels.
Some Spa also offer swimming pools and gyms.
Unfortunately I checked all this stuff few months backs so don't remember many names.
Google "spa swimming woman khobar" and or "gym swimming woman khobar" etc, Some names might pop up.

have you find a good table tennis gym to play with

Membership fee 500 SAR monthly ??

Yes nahda club is 500sr yearly, other's can be higher, Fitness time can be upto 6000 yearly (depending on the membership you get). Normal gyms are around 1200sr yearly.

Syedahmedrazaabidi wrote:

Yes nahda club is 500sr yearly, other's can be higher, Fitness time can be upto 6000 yearly (depending on the membership you get). Normal gyms are around 1200sr yearly.

Thanks.. Can u share contact details of Nahda..?? and in which area it is ??

I don't know about there contact info, they are on khobar dammam highway, opposite to Al Hail.
Here's google map location https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/Na … ee5b922a05

Syedahmedrazaabidi wrote:

I don't know about there contact info, they are on khobar dammam highway, opposite to Al Hail.
Here's google map location https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/Na … ee5b922a05

Thanks man  :)

Hey Dear ,

Just confirm again it is 500 SR monthly or yearly ?

Regards
Zohaib

Shinaafaq wrote:

Pls let me know if there are any swimming classes for girls/females in dammam or Khobar...

1. Check intercontinental hotel, khobar
2. check park inn hotel, khobar

Hey There,

In fact I am looking for partner to play squash with and only option out there is Al Nahda as  I am residing in Al Khobar. I have just moved over here so dont have any conveyance besides I am beginner in this game. Need help!!

Thanks in Advance.

R u still looking for someone to play squash, i always wanted to learn this game, if interested plz msg on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can you tell me the location?

hi there

I hope you are having a fantastic week. I am very interested in diving ad scuba. I only have a temp work visa, can you let me know the names of the places in khobar you mentioned. I would very much like to go and see them and see if I can sign up for lessons etc

thank you

Hi ALL,

There are compounds, beaches, swimming pools and so much..

most economical and easy acticity - eating & Sleeping.
others include - hanging out with friends, going to health club, visiting Cornish, driving to hassa for site seeing etc.

@samira33 are you still here or h  as ve you went on exit?

@samira33 awaiting your confirmation

call me on******

Hello Imran,

Welcome to expat.com!

It's been years since samira33 was last active.

Also, for security reasons, you should not share your phone number on the forum.

Yoginee

Expat.com team