Expat blog gatherings in Dhaka

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Dhaka Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Dhaka: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Dhaka. ;)

Best,

Julien

hi!
it's interesting to meet other expat-bloggers, it's usually referred to as eye-ball or EB in short, and most of the time, it's quite fun meeting our followers and the blog that we follow too.

Thanks,
Peachy

I have just registered but i am interested and i think it is a great idea to have a get together.

so .... when is the gathering of the Expat.comgers happening, lemme knw on the venue and the dates, would a fun experience to have meet the bloogers in person :)

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place. :)

Other members might be interested to join.

PS: The date should be given at least 2 weeks in advance so as to have a maximum of participants. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

There is another Bangladesh Expat.com site that regularly organises meet ups.Seek and you will find

Pls advice another Expat.com that regularly organise meet ups.

Kind Regards
Capt Chowdhury

internations.org/forum/local

Go to Dhaka section

Hi,
What about 30-Aug-2012 at dhaka.
SHORIF
Dhaka

I will invite all if you come??

Its a good idea. I am in.

Interest and pls venue/location...

Hi,
I will be glad to participate in the get together. Please let know the date and venue. Email: [email protected]

B/rgds,
Sadat

I am also Interested and pls lemme know venue/location, date...