Moving to POM: please advise

Hi Guys..

I am currently based in the middle east and have been offered a job in PNG which I have accepted. I am a bit confused about the visa requirements. My employer said that they will take care of the work permit process but the visa application needs to be submitted by myself to the nearest PNG diplomatic mission. The problem is that there is no PNG diplomatic mission in the whole of Middle East, let alone Qatar where I am based! Where do I submit the visa application then?? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello Berbaroon.

Welcome to Expat.com!

I hope other members will be able to help you concerning the visa requirements.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Berbaroon,

Check this website. Perhaps you can contact them directly to assist you. They also have a phone number listed on the site.

http://immigration.gov.pg/visa-status.html?gid=3

Sebastian

Go to the nearist oz high com. They will assist

Hi..

I would like to immigrate to south america,anybody can help me?Actually I submitted touristvisa application for Paraguay,Uruguay and Peru..But it is rejected.What can i do?I dont want to live in India.I want to immigrate any other country when we can move on the base of tourist visa.

Thanx for any reply

Polo.

Polo21.

I take it you are looking to immigrate somewhere on a tourist visa.
That idea will not work in most countries as they have a very strict immigration policy.

Helo Berbaroon,

I am from the middle east and I am moving to PNG soon (actually i will be landing in POM on March 15th). getting the work permit and visa is a night mare 2 month of daily follow up and papers collection and after getting the work permit another 20 days to approve your visa and I have to collected form the Australian Embassy in Abu Dhabi UAE. let me know if you need any more info