Looking for friends in phuket

Hi,
I live in phuket and always looking for new friends. Send me a message anytime.
Keith

Hello Keith and welcome to Expat.com!

Introducing yourself may help in making friends.;)

Harmonie.`

Hi
My name is Keith. I am currently living in Phuket. I would love to meet more friends. Please me a note if you are interested in making new friends.
Best regards

Keith

Hi Keith - just saw your post about expat get-togethers.  I'm thinking about organizing a monthly one in Rawai starting in November, once the rains stop.  Send me your email address and I'll put you on the list. Or if you know of anything happening, please alert me.

-bill[at]billdunlap.net

Hi guys...
My name's Riccardo 35yo, Italian, based in Vietnam since May 2009 and now moving to Phuket!

I work in travel industry and I am move in Phuket to cover a new position!

I love rock climbing, slackline, sports in general (excluding football)...and music!

How is Phuket's expat life style? what should I expect?!?!

Cheers
Ric

[Moderated: Please post in Jobs section]

am coming next month hope we will make friends and meet

Hi
It's me again! So far I haven't found any climbing partner however in the meanwhile I have built my own Climbing Wall in Kata!

check my blog and do not hesitate to call me if you want to join:

phuketclimbing.blogspot.com

Hi Keith:

I'm from Riverside California. Do you miss the desert weather as much as I do?

hi

@ashmaparajuli > maybe you could introduce yourself? Thank you.

I'm coming back on this forum lately, I don't log in too much lately, busy working... I'm always open to new friends. I just started a new business, I am managing a lounge bar in Nai Harn area now, La Terrazza Sunset Lounge & Bar. It's something missing in the south, a normal place where to listen some music and have great cocktails on the rocks by the sea. Not a girly bar thanks God, there are already too many in Phuket.I work every day from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m., I only have mondays free, which I spend with my girlfriend mostly; she's Italian too and always looking for friends. So for the moment the only way to meet me is by coming to my bar. If you guys would like to visit my place I would be happy to meet you. The bar will be closed in low season, after that my plan for life are a bit uncertain, maybe back to Italy or moving back to China for a few months. Who knows, life is moving! :-)

i am ashma parajuli. I am from Nepal. Want to move to Phuket. :)) how r u ??

Hi! My girlfriend and I would love to meet new friends and socialize in Phuket. We are in Phuket currently but looking to find a house/condo in Chalong area this week as it seems the most expat communities are down there.

If there are any weekly hangouts or events we would love to know and come meet you all!

Jeff/Marina

Are yous in Phukeyt now??

Yes we are! We moved into a place in Karon Beach about 3 weeks ago and are loving it!

I am living in the other side of the Island, near Phuket town. Maybe we can meetup some time to say hi.

Nishan

Hi Jeff & Marina!
here's Riccardo and Waan. We live in Kata...we do rockclimbing we go out almost every weekend to do some outdoors together with other friends and yesterday we had our first salsa lesson ahaha!!!

If you fancy join... drop an email!

This is my blog: phuketclimbing.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Ric

Actually the Green Man Pub between Kata and Chalong is doing salsa night every Tuesday, it'a a good start to know some locals. Quite a mixed crowd, you don't need to dance to make friends but it helps.
I'll be there sometimes on Tuesday night, probably the next one if I will finish my relocation on time...

Here we go, that's correct!
The place is definitely Green Man Pub!
Friendly environment, nice food, good beers!