Sending money abroad

hey
i moved to Ghana last year in September.is it completely impossible to send money outside the country?i understand money gram and western union only receive money.am married, one kid, am interested in getting play dates for my two and a half year old boy and making friends too.

I must admit I have never tried to send money out of the country so hope someone else can help with that.
I belong to NAWA which is the North American Women's Association but is open to all nationalities. A lady there runs a toddler group once a month. There will be a monthly meeting next week at the Coconut Grove Regency Hotel at 7.00 and if you are interested you could come along and find out details and also make some friends.

hi this is shanker from TamilNadu currently working in ACCRA

The only way you can send money outside is by using Ecobank's Rapid Transfer. That was how I used to receive money while I was in Kenya, Nairobi. So go to any Ecobank office and talk to them. I am sure they can help you.

if you have an account at any bank,you can wire it to the persons account

Thanks       very  much  of   letting me know  I shell   do  so  then am able  to  send  some
money  to  my  mother in Ghana  Accra loll