Is there anyone from the Philippines here?

or I can visit you there and hear mass with you sometimes? May english mass dati rito sa Yiwu every saturday, unfortunately nagtransfer na yung priest.:)

Hello redgia88 -> In english please in this English Speaking forum! ;)

Thank you.
Aurélie

who are expats?  Do overseas housekeepers in the expat category?

Hi moscoba,

Are you looking for housekeeper?

[Sorry for off topic]

Thank you,

David.

@Aurélie > Ok. Thanks for the reminder.:)

@ moscoba

So in your dictionary, housekeepers working outside of their native country are not called expats?

Hi!

My husband, baby and I moved here and we have stayed in Beijing for over 9 months now. And during this time, we have not met any filipinos living here as well.

Is this Century Hotel gathering for a church or just a casual meeting? Can we invite ourselves over? :) It would be really nice to chat with our kabayans.

Hope you can give more info. Thanks a lot!

Rochie

kantchr wrote:

Hiya Angela my wife is Filipino. we go to Filipino congregation on sundays at Century Hotel 2nd floor.The ladies also bring Filipino food.Its a good place to start.
My wife made friends here.If you did more infolet me know.

hello

@ Cherrypye --> Think that you could tell us a little bit more than a simple 'Hello'. Thanks. Karen :)

i have been reading the threads and i really envy you guys. im in hebei and i am like the only pinoy here (as far as i know). hope you can get in touch with me in WeChat: adamphil

Take care guys!

Hey guys,
New here in Expat.com and looking forward to meet pinoys!
I live in haidian.

Ciao!

Hi! I am also looking forward to meeting pinoys in Beijing. I've seen this topic but many posts were sent lik a few years ago. Are the congregations still in the same place (21st Century Hotel?), any mass around Haidian?

Salamat! :)

Hi there. My name is Patrick.I am from Australia and the UK and I love Philippines people and would like to make friends.

How long have you now been in Beijing? I arrived two months ago to start my new job and am loving it. But I would like to meet people now.

Hope to hear from you,
Patrick

I also have a wechat.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I'm Divine from Phils.living in Shenzhen..Nice to meet you here.

sigesige wrote:

Hi! I am also looking forward to meeting pinoys in Beijing. I've seen this topic but many posts were sent lik a few years ago. Are the congregations still in the same place (21st Century Hotel?), any mass around Haidian?

Salamat! :)

dont know about congregation at 21st but if you live close to haidian, pm me for a chat

Hello... I have lived here for almost five years now and I've never met any Filipinos outside the city where I am. It would be nice to hear from you here. :) Madami po kaming mga Pinoy dito sa Zhengzhou, Henan. Maligayang Pasko po sa ating lahat.

hi how are you and are you from the Phiippines would like to get to know yo u

Up this thread, any group in Beijing? Meet tayo :)