Spanish girl in beijing!

Hi!!!!
I've jsut arrived 4 days ago to beijing and I wanna meet people from Spain or Europes o Usa or Australia...no chinese people for once!
:D
I'm looking for job so meanwhile I'm a bit bore and alone!
Best

Bea!

Bea hi, suggest you try the Carer Development - Headhunter Social Networking Evenings.

Hi Bea! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) You might view the Beijing expat network for more contacts.

I wish you good luck in your job search and hope you make lot of new contacts on the site.
Christine

HI!
I am Spanish  and I just arrive in Beijing too...I am not so bored but I would like to meet people too!
Has venido a la aventura?

si!!!!bastante, no tengo piso, ni trabajo ni amigos!jajaja, asi que es ocmo un empezar desde cero. ya he ido de visita por pekin y conocido a gente, acabo de lelgar de cenar ocn ellos y de andar por ahi de mojitos...q buenos!!!!!
tú que plan tienes por aqui????
tb a la aventura o por lo menos tienes algo???
saludos!!!!!!!
bea

Welcome to Expat-blog, Beica :)

Could you please write in English on the Anglophone forum ?

Therefore, enabling  other members to understand and participate as well.

Regards,
Sheetul

Oh yes!!so sorry!!!I'm new with all fo this so I dont know how it exactly works!
thanks you!!!!!

Best,
bea

Hey ,so you already met people!
Lucky you ,I just know some people from work...
I work for Stradivarius(clothes store) and i m here in charge to open the stores around Asia.I am quite busy actually do not have many time to hung around ,anyway I would like to find some time and enjoy a little bit mor, and drink some mojitos for example:).
I am from Barcelona by the way..

Hi!!!!
If someone of all of you wanna meet today or during the weekend just let me know!!!
I wanna go see some touristics places, even I have to search an apartment too...
My email is [email protected]

hope hearing from you!!!!!

Pd. I have some friends from Chile... and they're awesome!

Hola Bea,

Hey, HOw is going with you? DId you find something interesting for you in Beijing? I arrived to Beijing in July, also I would like to meet people. I am form Mexico and I am working in Lightig design. What are you doing this week, maybe we can have a drink. I know real state agent who is very good searching and finding good properties. I can give you her cell phone, drop me a message if u are interested.
My email [email protected]

Cheers!!!

Carlos

is so unfair, here is a wonderful place, but no spanish around to hang out with, though IŽm not too far from beijing if we talk in chinese distance, only about 6 hours by bus hehe IŽve been 4 years in China so if any of you need help let me know please

Hi Beica,

Why no Chinese? I'm Australian Chinese. Does that count? Back to Beijing from Australia for a while. Interested in meeting people who speak English and Spanish. I speak English and Chinese and travel frequently to South America on business.

I know Beijing well and I may be able to help new arrivals to Beijing.

Any Aussie, Venezuelan, Columbian here?

rgds,

Jeff

xexi wrote:

HI!
I am Spanish  and I just arrive in Beijing too...I am not so bored but I would like to meet people too!
Has venido a la aventura?

xexi darling, te quiero responder el mensa que me has dejao pero me dice que tu inbox esta hasta arriba de mensajes y que nadie te puede mandar ninguno, asi que la respuesta te la dejo aqui:
joder que fuerte, pues que pena que no nos hayamos conocido antes. pues si cuatro añitos llevo ya acá y me encanta, precisamente porque a la hora de trabajar son, pocas horas y mucho dinero. Trabajo en una escuela del gobierno como profesor de Inglés, de lunes a miercoles de 16 a 20 clases y me pagan unos 22000 yenes al mes, pero porque necesitan a un extranjero que domine el Chino a la hora de explicar gramática, controlar la clase, etc.. y claro, estoy pasando la mejor época de mi vida jaja pues claro que conozco el nuevo wanda que abrió este 5, estuve ayer por la noche, pero la verdad es que no me gustó porque con todo lo grande que es, en el tercer piso solo se ve comida china y, hotpot como 5 restaurantes que estoy ya asta elaqui de los jospos. claro, como no habian ya jospos en Jojjo, pues mas jospos en el nuevo wanda...me dio una leche....
No se si te pasaste por el Hailiang guangchang, justo en frente del weiduoli, yo vivo ahí en un apartamento encima del centro comercial, más céntrico imposible, y claro, si necesito cualquier cosa pues bajo en el ascensor y la compro haha bueno guapa, pues mi numero es el 13847144065 y cuando tu quieras me llamas y charlamos. un beso

Hello Granwei :)

Could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum ? Thus, enabling other members as well to understand and reply back.

Else, if you prefer writing in Spanish, then you could join the Spanish forum as well.

Thanks,
Sheetul

Sheetul wrote:

Hello Granwei :)

Could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum ? Thus, enabling other members as well to understand and reply back.

Else, if you prefer writing in Spanish, then you could join the Spanish forum as well.

Thanks,
Sheetul

sorry I thought I was in the spanish section, my bad :-)

no chinese people for once!
so,why do you come to china?

Hi Bea,

I have many spanish friends I can introduce you to. I will let you know when we are all out again and you can come join.

Hope you are enjoying Beijing.

cheers
Mo

Hi!!!!!
I'm living in a flat now, and I've met a lot of people here, lot of them from Spain also!we are a lot here!!!!
I'm still looking for a job, so if someone knows about any available...just let me know!!!!!

and of course, we can meet to be more and more here in beijing!!!!!

Hei! I'm from Spain, valencian guy!, and thinking to move China. Yes, it's no the same that live there now, but... I need advice to know how is the life in Beijing. If you're interested we can change the mails.

(Y no sé xq huevos no podemos hablar en la lengua que nos de la gana! xD)

Beica que te veoooo! how are u? I saw u a bit tired at the dinner... you're ok? besoos y saludos al foro

ENJOY BEIJING.

WISH U ALL THE  BEST

Hi tonyru,

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you very much.

Christine wrote:

Hi tonyru,

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you very much.

Hello Christine,

I personally don't like to read letters or documents where all texts are in cap letters....
Bur just out of curiosity, why you don't want members to use cap locks?? any specific reason??
Thanks
:)

Gullekian hi,

though you would have known that since you are so active on some of the other forums.

the use of capital letters is considered to be the equivalent of SHOUTING and is consequently rude.

Hi Gullekian,

Normally writing in caps lock, doesn't conform with Forum Netiquette which is a common guideline of how to stay polite on a particular public platform. More information of the basic Internet/Forum Netiquette can be found on the following links:
http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/08/14/ho … etiquette/

Thank you Manlin,
Thank you Christine,

I was thinking the same thing, I was just curious to know if there were other reasons as well.......

P.S. By the way Manlin, I'm having a coffee talk get-together next week, (possibly Wednesday) a Mexican coffee/bar/restaurant near Yong He Gong, do you have something planed?? hope you can join...

Warm regards

Sorry for using Capital letters.

I did not know - there is meaning rudeness  in that  style.

Thanks  for  that information .

Hi, settled a bit after a couple of months?

Hola!
Es la casilla de mi novio (Ezequiel) pero yo soy Diana y estoy buscando gente para informarme un poquito mas, imagino que todos preguntarán lo mismo, por lo que seré breve...

Mi novio va con trabajo pero yo no, de momento el irá por los 3 meses de prueba y al terminar tiene un contrato de 2 años, en ese momento viajaré yo, el tiene visa pero yo no, asi que estoy buscando a ver como me lo monto!

He visto que XEXI trabaja en Stradivarius, si no es mucho atrevimiento: como lo has conseguido? Cómo puedo buscar curro en Pekin???? (tu casilla está llena)

GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIANA

Hello DIANA,

Can you please post in English in the Anglophone forum. For spanish interaction, please use the Spanish version of the site.

Thanks ;)

hola,yo quiero ir ahi a la zona de mas fabricantes de tecnologia,no se muy bien donde queda,me dicen que es en mainland,sabeis donde es y si hay alguien por esa zona,me gustaria traer cosas interesantes para hacer negocios en españa,saludos

[hola,la verdad que quiero ir a china pero ando mal de ingles y necesitaria alguien como tu para que me hiciera un poco de mediador,para hacer negocios por mainland,eso te pilla muy lejos no? no conoces a nadie por esa zona y como esta el panorama por alli.esa es la zona de negocios de china mas grande no?gracias y saludos de un paisano

Hello ISMAEL1975,

Can you please post in English!

the same forum in spanish esta aqui ;)

hi beica Welcome in Beijing .

Ksamso how are you? are you still in beijing?