Is there anyone from the Philippines here?

Hi,

I came to Beijing for about a month now and I would like to meet Filipino's who can be my friend.
Thank you!

Hi Angela and welcome to the forum.

Maybe the Filipino expatriates in Beijing network could help ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand and have a nice day!

Hiya Angela my wife is Filipino. we go to Filipino congregation on sundays at Century Hotel 2nd floor.The ladies also bring Filipino food.Its a good place to start.
My wife made friends here.If you did more infolet me know.

Hello kantchr,

I'd like to join the congregation and meet Filipinos too but I don't know where Century Hotel is located. Can you pls post more infos. Is it exclusive or everyone are invited? Thanks

hello po kmusta? san ka po ba dto sa beijing? uhm kong alam mu po ung solana mlapit na po ung 21st century hotel don. or mas mdali po pag nag txi nlang kayo tpos pa translate nyo ung hotel sa chinese..or twagan nyo po ko dto sa number na to. 13581676257.para po makapag usap tayo..

Thanks Kantchr
Just sent you pm. Thanks!

@kantchr: As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Armand as the message was for Angela84 and  sunnysideup12 who are both looking for Filipino friends.The reply was done in Tagalog there is no harm done.They can understand and it was meant to help them.Unless you would for some reason like to know what was  said.
Thank you

@ kantchr: well it's just that it could help other people who don't speak the language understand and could benefit from the information.

Regards
Armand

Does any one know what time the congregation is? I want to go.

Hello its 11.30-12.30 sundays.

Thanks Katchr,

and just to double check it, the address for the hotel is:

40号 Liangmaqiao Road
Chaoyang, Beijing, China, 100125
010-84448888

right?

Hiya bernardm,
They will be no service this week as they will be at g8 wall.But there is still a mixed group service in the main building.

Is there service for tomorrow?

yes

I think I went to the wrong building. I ended up at some thing called the BICF. Am I right in assuming I went to the wrong service?

Dear bernardm you was in the right place BICF conduct service for different countries.You was just in the wrong place.

@ Angela, i thing there's a lot of Filipino in Beijing since it's the capital city. I suggest you go to the church and for sure you'll see them there.

I'm not in Beijing but i'm also here in China thou it's Shanghai.

Welcome to China my dear. God Bless

@ bernardm. Where do you reside in Beijing?

@condensada

That is actually what I did on my first Sundays, I attended Sunday mass at Xuanwumen. Though there are only few Filipinos of my age.:(

I also lived in Shanghai (Puxi) since 2007 then moved here in Beijing for another work. And I think there are more Filipinos back there, God Bless too!

Filipino-American. Does that count?

@ sushee monster - definitely counts

angela d2 ka pin ba sa beijing

may mga pinoy po b jan n nandi2 sa beijing,

Hello VMM,

Yes, I am still here in Beijing. How about you?

can i call u, pleased send your #

san k d2 sa beijing, d2 kami shunyi

@ vmm: As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi angela

do you have QQ # angela? or pleased send sms here is # 135 2254 94 siyam dalawa,

hello vmm welcome to beijing, i'm a friend of angela's and she has told me about you guys in shunyi. I hope you've settled in

hi everyone! How are you there in Beijing?

hi

san my mga pinoy dito along wudouku? hai dian

@shelleysav, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

hey

yeah sorry about that i was just looking for filipino community here in wudouku im kind a bored and it would be nice to meet new friends

hi guys,
arriving soon. shellysav looks like we're gonna be neighbors. pls pm your contact info - ym, qq, cp# ?

It's that time of the year! what are we doing for Christmas and new year's eve my fellow pinoys?

Hi to everyjuan, i just moved in TEDA, Tianjin last Dec 1 and hoping i can meet fellow pinoys in Tianjin and likewise in Beijing.

vmm wrote:

san k d2 sa beijing, d2 kami shunyi

Guys meet me naman its just my 16 days in beijing feel so lonely angela can you help me attend thw sunday mass, i just cant locate the church and i want to go to the service as well i am staying in hualikan. Pls pls call me 13521864302..