Looking for an English teacher

Hi,

I am looking for an English teacher. He/she doesn't have to be native, but I would like to learn English from someone who is not Hungarian and doesn't speak Hungarian very well. I will try to take an advanced exam in the beginning of September, so it is quite urgent. I just would like to practice speaking before the exam.
I live in the district 8., very close to Kalvin square.
If you feel like speaking with me, please email me to malajc @ freemail.hu

Thanks!

Hi,
I am not sure if you have found an English teacher yet. This is a great place to try, there are lots of free resources to help and support your studies.
[Moderated: no free ads]

Thanks, it seems that I have found someone, I hope it will be ok.
Anyway I have just come back from Cambridge, I have spent there 14 months. I really miss it, it is a very good city to live in.  I hope you like it, do you?

I am loving living in Cambridge! I am in Cambridge, Ontario. It is beautiful here.
Good luck with your lessons.

Regards
Anna

Hi i am responding to your request for an English teacher. I was born and raised in the United States and obviously English is my primary language. I just recently moved to Budapest. I think I will be an excellent candidate in helping with your English studies. You may contact me at e-mail address [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon.:)

Yes, Uk English and American English are very different in many ways.
Maybe you can state what sort of English you prefer to learn.

Marilyn Tassy wrote:

Not sure or you are responding to, the last post was from 8 years ago.

SimCityAT wrote:
Marilyn Tassy wrote:

Not sure or you are responding to, the last post was from 8 years ago.

You're right, not sure why this question came up as a to look at one. Guess this person has already either learned English or gave up by now.

This is easy to do, here and on other forums, when a list of "related posts" appears at the bottom of the thread, and you don't catch the antiquity of some of the posts.

Ideally there'd be a cut-off on the age of posts shown, or a highlight marking out really old ones.