Anyone lives in Binh Duong

Hi guys..

I have been living in Binh duong since 2009. Been here for 3years though, have no friends beside my cool co-workers. I like hanging out with them, but you know that it is kinda boring being stick to only some specific groups.

I find myself in Binh Duong on weekdays and in HCM on most weekends.

Pls leave your reply here or cotact me at [email protected] if you are looking for a new friend.

Thanks.

SJ

Hi, I have a mate who just opened up a place in BD. Your sure to find expats going there as its a foreign style place.
13-14, Lo E4 Tran Phu KDC Chanh Nghia TDM, Binh Duong. The owner is English
PH: 0650 2240119

Most people can't even pronounce Binh Duong properly!

Hi Fordy7,

Place your mate just opened is a bar? Anyways, I will check it out in Google map if it is close to my area. Thanks..

Jaitch wrote:

Most people can't even pronounce Binh Duong properly!

:lol:

I went there a few times. One to Dai Nam Park, wonderful place. Last week to visit my gf's friend who was in a motorbike accident and in the hospital for 2 weeks.

I was pleasantly surprise to see a nice city outside of TP HCM. :)

Hey Super, where bouts in Binh Duong do you live and work - VSIP? I live and work in BD also but I'm far out - in Ben Cat. I don't go out that often in Binh Duong though for a couple reasons. One there isn't that much to do, and second I have an apartment in D1 in Saigon that I go to on the weekends.

Yeah mate its a bar and grill. He also does roasts on Sundays.

Hi Fordy,

Thanks for your information, guess I should try to visit there one day.

Hi JVo,

It takes 15mins to get VSIP from my place.That is true there are not many places to go in BD. Maybe this is the reason why I go to HCM on most weekends.

Hey Super,

What line of work are you in and where do you frequently go to when you're down in the city?

Maybe we can meet up for coffee or a beer as I know how boring it is in BD. For reference, I live 15 minutes past Dai Nam going away from the city. It's a ghost town where I live!

Hi Jvo, I hang around in D1,D3 or Phu my hung when I come to HCM. Going to Dai Nam once for a while can be a good option.

Seems you live kinda far from my place then I may text you on the weekends since both of us will be in HCM during the weekends.

Will PM you my number.

SJ

i am going to coming back again to VN..This time will live near VSIP2,lai thieu ...any chance to hang out ?