Look for some one

I need be in contact with Andrea Kern or Karn from Basel or around,she be in Kenya-mtwapa and she know some people there.I reali need speak with her.Please help me.

Mybe is more ladys with some name,she have about 27 years,name of her father is Wenner.Thanx verry much for help

its reali nobody to know her?I need speak with her because is  very much important.

Because i didnt recieve any answer i like tell for what i like
be in contact with this person.I like said that be careful.
Both of us know some person but she dont know about me, I had
opportunity this year to know about her,This person both of us know 9-10 years.But this person isnt corect and lie to me and her.he have his life there with 4 kids.he use both of us-also
about monay.
This truth i know from last year,how i know all this and more:
There where he live I take people which do this job.
Am there much time of year.
And for this please people which know her that said to her to write in this forum.Thanx

is some forum that i write it that come this email to this person,she work in post office

i see that nobody know her or nobody dont help, but this is reali important, I dot know where I look for this help, this is not for my help is for this person to help, becuse this person be using alote and this is not honest.she trust, she believe but
for what??If is some forum about looking for some person from swiss, please people write me,thax

Haw its posible in which forum or where to write that this person see this, or mybe some of her friends,this i think is very serios and with this help somewho take care ob some that people, because that people using europian people for him benefit.to this i said stop and is must be that.I thinkg is much people who have that experience and believe me isnt good.
I know that isnt this forum form that but i dont know where I start do it, please every singel sugestion will be ok.

why don't you just try facebook?

i try facebook, its any way that i have contact with this person,Andrea work in one post office, and this friend of us is Harrison from Mtwapa Kenya.

I look anywhere haw can i hear his person,haw have contact with her,but nothing,i like of all people which read this that help me, but not also me to take contakt but help her,that she open eyes and care of her life, and think of her life,not only work for somewho who use her, She never have with him life,because he only take care of him,of his kids,wife and his family.
Mybe someone know where is some forum about this,mybe is somewhere somewho who like help,many thanx

Much time I look haw be posible get this contact or mybe some one, I look by facebook but then is many people with this name,
mybe if i have phon number then will be reali easly,this people like him you never know what think or mybe sometimes is must be afraide.
take care Andrea and dont any monay because what he told to you for wha he need is lie, because take any word-am hungry, am
sick and you never know reali what have here-hauses, cars, shoops, pubs............