Marrying an Indian - Questions

I have a friend from Mauritius who wants to get married to an Indian friend.

She is an engineer and can get a job with some help.

1. Can she work immediately after getting married in india? if not, then how can she start working? her salary will probably be Rs. 750000-1000000 per annum.

2. What kind of visa should she come on to get married? And what will happen to her visa after the registration of marriage?

3. My friend wants to marry her in Mauritius and India both, is this advisable or what is best strategy. They want to keep option open so if oppurtunity arise they can work in both country few years at a time.

Thanks

I am not sure if these helps..

isla-mauricia.com/forum/mauritius-island-indian-ocean/359-how-get-married-non-citizen-citizen-mauritius.html

thanks we needed this info aneesh. now for the indian side of things! any1?

indiamike.com/india/india-expat-area-f84/marrying-an-indian-in-india-pios-and-pittfalls-t49682/

multiplecitizenship.com/wscl/ws_MAURITIUS.html

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110321113456AArQdms

To be frank, moving to India after marrying an Indian citizen and starting to work is not easy !

ofcourse it;s not going to be easy for them. atleast 1 year of their life is going to go into this.

will take them atleast a month to get registered in mauritius.

and then coming to india, gettied married, applying for extension visa and then after 1 year, apply for PIO and start working. i think this is the process from what i understand from online resources.

government website seems down (h4x0red?)