Hello from a new member :0) relocating to Malaga

Hello :0)

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and that your blessed with some sunshine. We have had a much milder winter here in England but it still feels so cold. How i long to feel the sun..........
Please read my profile and share your experiences, opinions and views with myself and others.
I will contribute to other discussions as much as possible at this stage of transition.

Many thanks

Victoria

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your introduction on the Malaga forum.

All the best,
Christine

Hello Christine,

Thank you for ammending my post to the correct forum.
I'm a little unsure how things work on here.............
I have asked for peoples views and opinions on Malaga and I have yet to get a single reply which is ok......
Am I asking too much for people to look at my profile in order to resond?
Should i have maybe added the information from my profile to the post I made introducing myself? and how could I do this via copy and paste please?
Thank you for your support.

Have a lovely day
Buenas diaz :0)

Hi Victoria,

I think you should give informations / ask specific questions on the Malaga forum in order to get more response. ;)

Victoria2012 wrote:

Hello :0)

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and that your blessed with some sunshine. We have had a much milder winter here in England but it still feels so cold. How i long to feel the sun..........
Please read my profile and share your experiences, opinions and views with myself and others.
I will contribute to other discussions as much as possible at this stage of transition.

Many thanks

Victoria

Hello Victoria

I dont know if you still lives in England.
I am from Denmark - moved to Málaga with my husband and children 18 month ago.
When will you move here? I think itŽs hard work moving and getting al the papers in order - and I think its hard for the kids, but we are getting there.

Please contact me and we can talk more.