Verification of Company

Hi all.

My name is zarul. Recently I receive a job offer from a company named “Green Light International Hotel New Zealand”
base in Auckland.

Yesterday they asked me to give them NZD 550.00 to process my “TRAVEL DOCUMENTS CLEARANCE/ VISA/ WORK PERMIT AND FLIGHT TICKET COST..”

And in the letter they stated that “Once you make your payment we will process all your travel / work documents and send you a Visa correspondence which you will take to the New Zealand Embassy in Malaysia to collect your Visa to New
Zealand.”

My questions are:

1.    Is the company existed and legal?
2.    Is it necessary and reasonable to pay that amount in order to obtain travel document/visa/and work permit?

For your information this company claimed that it is located at:

35 Lower Albert Street,
Auckland Central, Auckland,
New Zealand
Phone #: (+64) 226-108-125.

Thank you very much!

Hey, do they have any address in Internet? I couldn't find them.
I am not sure, but as I know, you must apply for the visa by yourself at the embassy (and it takes time)+you can buy tickets also by yourself. Maximum what they can do - send a letter with invitation for work or interview and it doesn't cost any money.

At the end if you want to try and pay, ask them to write some contract for their's services, where will be written everything for what you pay (of course it must be signed and stamped), ask them to send you a copy of their's licence and pay only via bank details for company name (not by western union ar what ever).

ukr.dev85

thanks dude..that is really helpful. i appreciate that

hi.
You may check their registration at www.companies.govt.nz and you will also be able to see other company details.

thank you very much AheadNZE..very useful link ..thanks again.very much appreciated