Migration/Visa

I am (27yrs age)a Diploma in Hospitality Management and Certficate in Hotel Operations from Taylor's University Malaysia known to be #1 in Asia in Hospitalty/ Culinary arts studies. My father living with me and Granpa(late)who was citizen of Burma are both Myanmar born. My father is teaching me Burmese language. What are the chances for my getting a Hotel job and work visa to live and work in Myanmar??

Hello Haroon Mazher MustiKhan,

Welcome to expat-blog. I'm sure you will receive the required information as soon as possible and the members will be pleased to help you.

Best of luck.

Varushen.

Ah! It will be OK in this current situation as many foreign companies are coming to Myanmar now and Government policies are changing a lot.
Now it is not big deal anymore.

Regards,

Tin

Haroon Mazher MustiKhan wrote:

I am (27yrs age)a Diploma in Hospitality Management and Certficate in Hotel Operations from Taylor's University Malaysia known to be #1 in Asia in Hospitalty/ Culinary arts studies. My father living with me and Granpa(late)who was citizen of Burma are both Myanmar born. My father is teaching me Burmese language. What are the chances for my getting a Hotel job and work visa to live and work in Myanmar??

Thank you for your encouraging reply.