How to find a job in Myanmar

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Myanmar? Let's share your experience! 

What is the best way to find a job in Myanmar?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Myanmar.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

To find a job in Myanmar need to have a network and to have someone there to support your application, like a famous compagny. They will do all the procedure for you and issue you a letter, which you will give to the Embassy to get your work visa. In fact the procedure is very simple as soon as you have sign the contract. No insurance, needed, neither than medical check-up or bank account guarantee.

thank you...

have you been there?

you need to have a connection or some international school also recruit foreigner. Based on the job type you look for it vary method.

Check out these web site for jobs.

getmmjob.com
oilcareers.com/regions/658/MYANMAR_htmjoblist.asp

Opportunity Journal - that will definitely helpful

Hi
I am looking for Expats job in Myanmar. I am originally from Myanamr amnd worked there for seven years through Hutchison Whampoa during late 1997 to 2005. I am consideing to move back there especially now the Country is changing at fast pace. Any one know IT or Telecomss companies looking for experience guy who speak, read and write local language and understand working practices
Please drop  me to my [email protected]
Thanks
Stan