Libraries and library services

I am interested in the current state of libraries and library services in Rwanda.  Specifically, I need factual and vetted information on the national library, and libraries of colleges and universities in Rwanda.  I am also interested in the support commitment and funding stream from the government, NGOs, and the international community.  Finally, has the newly established Kigali Public Library been opened--and how is it funding?  Can you supply contact coordinates for any/all of the type libraries I mention above, so I can follow-up directly.  Many thanks.

Hi rxf7 and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Kigali forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

I am looking for the existence and description of the National Library of Rwanda, as well contact coordinates for it, and the same information for each and all of the academic and/or research libraries in Rwanda.
Can anyone supply such, either electronically, or by supplying an online, searchable resource or URL.  Thanks.

Hello friend! This Michael from Kigali, Rwanda!

I want first of all to thank you for your initiative to help Rwanda library. Well, I am a college graduate from The National University of Rwanda. I this these links can help you enormously:
kigalilibrary.org/background and lib.nur.ac.rw

Peace and Blessings to you.

Michael