New members of the Rwanda forum, introduce yourselves here – June to December 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Rwanda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Rwanda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Rwanda forum, introduce yourselves here continues below!

Hi. I'm from South Africa. I recently visited Rwanda and I've fallen in love. so much so that I've come back to SA to pack up and move myself and my son there. I just wanna find out what my work options are like though. I have worked for 10yrs in finance right upto management level. I'm willing to try a new profession or to go in with what I know. I'm taking this as a way to explore. So is there anyone out there looking to employ or can lead me in the right direction in finding a job

Hi there all!
I'm Thierry Manirakiza, single boy by Rwandan nationality. I am very happy to join you and who ever wish to know much about Rwanda, you are free to ask me, I will let you know. I really wish to make friendship with you.

Hi Thierry

Do you have email to chat over?

Yes I have it, my private E-mail is ***. hope to hearing from you very soon and I really thank you so much to have interest in me. wishing you all the best.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all my name is Victoria Muthoka from Kenya.I am looking forward to making new  friends in Rwanda and most of all get to know people on this platform who will give me all the information I need .

Please I need a house in Kimironko area of Kigali.

Anyone with information should kindly help.

Thanks

Hello

I'm Ariane, a Rwandan entrepreneur living in Kigali. I'm very happy to join this community!!

Hello, my name is Mugwaneza Bruce, am a self employed Rwandan university student and am glad to be part of this community, i love meeting new people and making friends, if anyone has any question, problem or just want to chat am here :)

Hi. I am visiting in october. Bruce I would like to meetup with local entrepeneurs or anyone to chat and meet new friends too.

Hi ariane.

What do you do as an entrepeneur?

Very interested in kigali lifestyle, culture and technology.

Hello, My name is Kunle. I am a Nigerian lawyer and I plan to come to Kigali with my wife and six year old daughter. We plan to come and look into business and job opportunities in Kigali, Rwanda. I am a lawyer with a Bachelor and Master's degree in Law. I have 13 years work experience in the United Kingdom and Nigeria. I am planning to move to Kigali, Rwanda in the next few weeks. I am willing to start at an entry level position if the job is challenging and exciting. I am also open to non law related job options. We look forward to coming to Kigali and being part of the society. Kindly let us have any information regarding church to attend; accommodation, life in Kigali and other things. Many thanks.

Hello Julien.
I am so glad to come in front of you with the objective to take a part in this forum.
Infact, I am Jonas  BALIBUNO, a congolese, single, 27years old, Humanitarian, Geologist, Artist (Songs, cinema and books) and Informatician. i'm living in Bukavu and frequentely in Kigali. I will be pleased with your acceptance. Nowdays I am searching for a job in dear Rwanda and searching for art Producer. Also, would like to  elarge mycontact so to understand the living of others people of the world.
Be blessed dear.

Yours Jonas

hello all.Am Joseph born again Christian bed Arts graduate  43years old.have 15years experience in credit having worked with a micro finance banks and currently working with solar company as credit region manager
looking for business /work opportunities in Rwanda
Your assistance will be highly appreciated my whassap number ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your introduction.

For those who are looking for a job, please feel free to post a job advert in the jobs in Rwanda section, it might help you to reach out to a potential recruiter.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hello everybody, I am Jean Paul from Rwanda, anyone who need any information of business about my country feel free to ask

Reason : free advertising is not allowed + please register in the business directory

Thanks a lot
Actually I would like to ask about oppotunities for foreing architects in rwanda

Thanks

Hello, I'm Ange from Rwanda, I am new here and I would like to make new friends and if u are new in kigali and want to travel kigali I can be a volunteer guide😉

Hi everyone! My name is Amy and I'm originally from Brooklyn, NY. I have been in Kigali for almost 2 weeks and would like to connect with more people.

Cheers!

Hello everyone,
This is Asif Iqbal, a civil engineer, from Hubli, India.

I've shifted to Kigali on the recommendations of a relative who has been working here for sometime.

Guys, Rwanda is amazing, heavenly weather, unbelievable geography and the loveliest of people.

Been trying to set up my consultancy here, hopefully will get it up and running soon.

Cheers to the lovely land!!!!

My name is Raymond Linditi Mfuse,am a Tanzanian, I attended Bachelor of Arts With Education taking Kiswahili and English language as my teaching subjects,at the University of Dar es salaam in the year 2015. I kindly seek for the vacancy of teaching Kiswahili in any school,college,university or any institution in Rwanda. I need the help from anyone who is familiar on how to get the vacancy.

Hey Vick inbox me on +*** whtp I'm gonna guide you thx

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

Hello I'm here 2 in Rwanda here is my wahtp nber+***
Can I ask u privately plz

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details in private

Hello everyone!
Good morning to you all .
My name is martins and am glad to be here.

Hi all,
Greetings.
I am based in Dubai but originally from Mumbai. I have a liking for rwanda and would like to setup my base in rwanda.

I know need to start from scratch but need assistance from all of you for same.
I prefer doing business and start manufacturing of any as per reliable situations.

Please give me your insight of same.
I am reachable on ***
And pls give your opinion via email.or chat.

Regards,

Cijo

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751414

Thanks!

Closed