New members of the Rwanda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Rwanda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Rwanda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thank you for responding
Hopefully in 6-9 months, would like to visit Rwanda first to begin the journey of determining where to live in one of the  African countries.  Rwanda has great appeal, so it will be the first visit.

Leslie Sutton

Its a Nice Country to live Peacefully.
But Business is a bit Slow but overall the Quality of Life is FABULOUS

Hello all,

My name is Helena and I am an Ethiopian-American, moved to Kigali last month with my husband and 2 children. We are learning about Rwanda, we are interested in Bee Keeping as well as agriculture and farming, so we are staying in the beautiful mountains of Shyrongi. I am also a women's leadership coach and mentor, currently establishing a center here in Kigali. Looking to meet like-minded people and connect.

Hy friends😁😁 am new on these websites, but l joined for findings friends, am RWANDAISE

Bonjour Clémence

J'espère que vous allez très bien.
Je suis heureux de vous adresser quelques mots pour répondre au message que vous avez posté il y a quelques jours sur le site Expat. Je suis originaire d'Afrique de l'Ouest (Sénégal) et J'habite en France, loin de votre pays que j'aime beaucoup. Mon dernier séjour au Rwanda date de mars 2020 mais le Covid-19 m'a empêché de revenir en septembre 2020 comme je le souhaitais. J'ai un projet agricole à Nyagatare depuis 2017 et mon intention est de faire quelque chose, toujours dans l'agriculture, dans la région du lac Mugesera et à Rulindo. Les frontières sont fermées actuellement à cause du Covid-19, mais je compte revenir au Rwanda dès que possible.

Voilà, je me suis présenté à vous avec l'espoir de garder le contact pour mieux faire connaissance , et aussi pour avoir la chance de trouver une interprète car c'est difficile pour moi de parler en kinyarwanda...

Avec mes remerciements, et en espérant vous lire bientôt, je vous adresse mes très cordiales salutations.

Bonne journée.
A.FAYE

ENGLISH PLEASE. this is an Anglophone forum. Thank you.

Hello again,
I live in the country, and I'm really looking for job to fulfill the need of my family and me.

Hello everyone, I'm Mukosa Sarah from Zimbabwe and looking for agriculture teaching/lecturing job opportunities in Rwanda. I have a Bachelor in agriculture honors degree specializing in agriculture.

Hi all, I am a South African consultant in Kigali for a few months, I would love to connect and get to know some of the insights about living and working here

Hey Sutton, you are greatly welcome to the land of a thousand hills

Hi dear, I am a Rwandan.welcome in Rwanda!! Rwanda is full of security and with cool culture, your feel comfortable working here and introducing your business here. Have a warm welcome!!

I am in need of a friend from abroad😊

Thank you for welcoming me to this forum. My name is Joss I am a Cameroonian engineer in mechanical and industrial engineering out of polytechnic yaoundé I wish to settle in Rwanda to practice as such. in order to put my 5 years of experience in mechanical design to a country that will offer me better challenges

Hi Everybody,
I am a newbie in Kigali and the lock down has made settling in very complicated with basically nothing to do indoors.
I moved here from the US with my kiddos but am originally from Cameroon. I can tell that Kigali is going to be good for us but it's been a struggle. Will be nice to meet other expat families……

Hey, you can find indoor activities for your family during the lockdown, great ideas can be found online! About the struggle, everyone is trying to survive, it's not easy but hang in there. You can send me a direct message and connect.

Hang in there Liz, hopefully after these 10 days you'll get to go out and discover the beautiful places of Kigali.

Hi
My name is Gbemi Akitoye from Lagos Nigeria
I'm planning to move to Rwanda by the end of the year and I look forward to making new friends.
I'm into fashion design, pattern drafting and garment construction.
I love nature, handcrafting and learning new, fun things.
👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

I am Zimbabwean but currently in South Africa. I wish to be in Rwanda and make use of my diverse cultural knowledge to help expand Rwanda

Good. I'm a Ghanaian student and I'm looking forward to living and Working in Rwanda when I complete school. I'm in Ghana though but my spirit is in Rwanda. Excite me more mate

Hello,

I am 58 years old. My background is sociologist and specialized on youth development. I am interested to associate with a Rwanda people to set up an Educational Enterprise pour kids and youth.
Thanks

welcome

Hey y'all

My pleasure to be one of you,I am Rwandan and I am currently living Rwanda, and am doing tour operating, you all are welcome to this adventurous country, there is a lot more than just visiting, you need to be here.

Thank you

I am Rwandan lives in Uganda but next year 2022 am coming back.
so, that is why I am looking for the job. It is better when I can part timing

Hello everyone, I am Indonesian and I just came 3 months ago, and I am happy living here, in the heart of Africa 🤗 I used to be a teacher and now I am continuing my study, Master of Education, in Kigali.  Thank you for welcoming me in this forum.

Hello 👋... I'm so excited to come there... I plan to come there next month...but I don't have any ideas about price of school and other

Hello, everyone ! I 'm from Rwanda . I am new here . Welcome !! Thanks

Hi,
   I am looking some business partner from Kigali who can invest,work with me and also have strong market knowledge of Rwanda ...

How you can help ?

Waiting your replay.

I have sent you a message, check your inbox.

Hey helena how are you my name is hilina I'm doctor I want to move to Rwanda for work how is the healthcare system there ?

Hey everyone.I am Lewis Mangaba from Zimbabwe.I am in Tourism Industry for 15 years.I have helped develop Botswana,Namibia,Tanzania and Zambia

I am looking for someone to partner on registering and starting a Tourism business in Rwanda

hie .am a fashion designer currently lecturing . in ZIMBABWE,am planning to move to RWANDA by end of YEAR  .ANY ASSISTANCE  PLEASE I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE

Mon I'm moving with my kids any advice please 🙏🏾

I am John , from Rwanda chef's forum . I  live in Kigali.

Hi there
I am sayem from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am interested to move in Rwanda soon. Can any one suggest how to obtain work permit for business and how much will it cost?

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please post in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
Can we talk on whatsup if you are in kigali and I am looking some business info .

Hi, I am Jean Eudes.
If you need to know any information , visit Rwanda immigration. Every info are there .
Thank you .

Hi all
I'm from cameroon since Kigali like 8months.
I'm member of Rwanda Bar association.

Good day fellow members!

I am Adams, a Togolese trained chef and catering professional with many years of experience working for the embassies and international organizations and diplomats, in Togo, Ghana and Equatorial Guinea.

I came to Kigali a few days ago and I am looking for private or corporate catering opportunities in French and international cuisines. I am French-speaking native, I'm  proficient in Spanish with basic spoken English skills.

My number is  07****

Thank you in advance.

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good day fellow members!

I am Adams, a Togolese trained chef and catering professional with many years of experience working for the embassies and international organizations and diplomats, in Togo, Ghana and Equatorial Guinea.

I came to Kigali a few days ago and I am looking for private or corporate catering opportunities in French and international cuisines. I am French-speaking native, I'm  proficient in Spanish with basic spoken English skills.

Thank you in advance.

Closed