Meet expats staying in Dhaka for sharing some sport, party, travel...

Hey guys... I just arrived in Dhaka & should stay over here 2 years. I was just wondering if I could catch some of you though in order to know you & in case the harmony gets on well between each of us, why not spending time for doing sport, party, travel and so on... I heard we can join some private clubs for expats, but that was not easy at all to integrate it, as plenty of people wish to be members. If you know something about it, thanks for your comments. Then, hope to meet you soon somewhere over Dhaka.

Cheers!!!

Max'

Hi Max, where you from?
Depending where, it may be easier or more difficult to join one of the expat clubs.
Sports are somewhat limited, Golf, tennis, bicycling fairly easy. Join Hash House runners if you enjoy running and a beer.

Hi max, you will find some beautiful places to travel and do photography...

Is it possible for someone with a British passport to sign up at the American Club and if so how do I go about it? Have heard they have the most to do there, a nice pool etc.

@DM1234 If you have British passport you can apply for membership in Begha club and international club,Begha will be better for you as its for British Citizen,if you need any further information fell free to contact me . :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

[Moderated]