Buying property in Georgia

Hi,

can a foreigner buy property in Georgia?

If so, is it complicated? What is the process of purchasing a property in Georgia?

Any tips for buying property, such as a check-list of items to verify ?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Christine

hello how are you i am mian shahid from pakistan i want buy proparty in tbilisi for Establishment of CNG station can you help me pls rpl me on [email protected] thanks

I want to buy a flat in Tbilisi, what about check list ? Please give detail. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post your offer in the housing section + do not post your personal contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

yes u may buy flat in here in tbilsi but not a house

What is the procedure ? Two rooms may be how much in mardjanishvilli

Do you have information about property E auction

hello, did you buy? if not yet, contact me for more details
thanks

hello you can buy property in Georgia ,

You can buy any properties in Georgia as a foreign there is no problem with that, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you need any assistance to buy properties in Tbilisi please do not hesitate to contact me

You can buy Apartmenti and house as well .. there is no restrictions

Hi Lexanna,

Thank you for your clear and honest posts on this forum.  Are you currently living in Georgia, or are you still away?

We do not live in Georgia so we are looking for a reliable person to do a few things for us in Georgia.

You can email me on xxx if you like.

Thank you!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Sir,

What are you looking for? which area? space?

I can help

Hi Lexanna,

Could you give me an idea about flats prices in Georgia, with different sizes and various places, in another meaning the most cheapest and gradually up to expensive flats.

Thanks,