Genuine non-spooky massages

Well, I don't know how to say without sounding weird.

I am a girl, still very young, but I am very spiritual and love all the spiritual stuff.

I'm passionate about massages, and i used to do them for free, to all my friends here in delhi.
They say I am really good at it, and i have "magic" hands! :D
I really love to give massages because I feel like while I relieve people from their pain, my own goes away :)

But, being a student, the ends of month often rhyme with noodles for every meal. Thus, I am looking forward giving massage to people, and try earning a  bit from it.
Though I don't know how much people charge for that, I would make people pay the auto-rickshaw fare til their place (I can't do it at my place, logistically, it's eer... difficult) and then it's "a votre bon coeur", in other words, i guess you will know how much to give me, depending if you are satisfied or not, and I ain't gonna complain, because i can't really put a price on what I am doing with my hands :)

However, let me warn the creepy people that I know how to break an arm and if you're looking for a "thai" massage with happy ending, you can book your room in the hospital now. I am not kidding.

All the best Girl :)......

yogeshbali> thanks manh :)

:):) and you can charge atleast 500 to 1000 rs for one massage session to begin with :)

yogeshbal< maybe when i would have practised for some time and once i would get really used to massage people. If people are not satisfied i don't see the point in taking their money!

hmmmmmm...i see....but u r not doing charity, n u r confident of urself ......so u should charge atleast 500 rs. ....rest ur call....my best wishes r with u my friend :)

all sorts of free advertisement isn't welcome on the forum

-discussion closed-

Closed