Brits in Novosibirsk

Hi, I am looking for fellow Brits in Novosibirsk, would like to meet and exchange stories over a coffee or a beer

Hi shotokan, your thread has been moved to Novosibirsk forum for better visibility.

A little introduction maybe?;) This may help.

Harmonie.:)

I have recently moved to Novosibirsk from Cambridge, UK. I live with my girlfriend in her flat, I am an English teacher and native english speaker, I have been here for seven weeks and intend to stay for quite some time, hoping to meet some ex-pats here and would like to exchange news and views about anything

are you still here? im a brit from london, studying in cambridge and am here for the month if you still need someone english to chat to! xx

Hi, not quite sure whether I replied, I would like very much to chat with anyone from the old country, especially someone who has been to my hometown of Cambridge

I'm not sure that you can find someone else from Cambridge here in Novosibirsk.

Are there any English speaking foreigners in Novosibirsk who would consider participating in the language and culture camp in the Altai mountains in June or near Novosibirsk in July? It's an excellent opportunity and you can contact me for more information.