Just moved to Pune

Hi, I moved to Pune last month, and am hoping to meet some people in the area. I'm 30, from the US, living in Koregaon Park, and working at a startup that makes drip irrigation for smallholder farmers in India and China. I like to go to restaurants, take weekend trips, see movies, go running in the neighborhood, read in the park, etc. Message me if you're interested in meeting up!

Cheers,

Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your introduction.;)

Here is the Americans Expat Network in Pune > http://www.expat-blog.com/en/nationalities/american/in/asia/india/pune/.

Harmonie.:)

Hi Sarah,
Hope you are enjoying your stay in Pune. What part of US are you from? I have studied in GA, worked around Chicago and now back in India. Do let me know if we can catch up sometime.
Umesh

Hey Sarah,

M a guy educated in the UK but from an agriculture background in India. Guess we should connect.

Hey sara,

I am Hindi teacher and cultural introduction teacher to expats
May be we can connect and i can involve you in some fun activities like saree draping and saree shopping.

Prachi

hi Sarah,
welcome to Pune. I used to stay there but now I'm far away, missing home almost every day. I shall move back very soon to India. I'm not sure how was your experience till now but I suggest to explore more of India which I'm sure you will do.

If life is just an illusion, it's better to enjoy it to the fullest.

I live near pune and also come from a agricultural background.Would like to know more about ur company and also would be good to catch up sometime.

Hi raghu,

Please note that this thread is quite old :)

Feel free to start a new topic on the Pune Forum with all your questions for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi sarah im also from the US looking to move.  any particular apartment buildings in koregaon which are the best you would recommend in terms of amenities etc?  my friend and i are coming in a week, show knows pune, u should join us.  we'll be at the O hotel.  contact me if ure interested!!!  i hope i like it there!!! I was debating pune versus mumbai, still kinda am.. ......... is pune just like mumbai in terms of culture and things to do?

Hi reech423,

Maximilien wrote:

Hi raghu,

Please note that this thread is quite old :)

Feel free to start a new topic on the Pune Forum with all your questions for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

hi-i,m doing RAINWATER HARVESTING for villages & would love 2 meet u to discuss how  the limited water available from wells in the drought prone areas can be used 2 grow the 2nd crop by drip irrigation which knowledge i dont have.
truly u r like a angel from heaven to help our poverty stricken farmers . i,d like 2 show u my full project so v can help to innovate both r approaches into a single success story.
i,m also a freelance writer writing 2 50 news papers only 2 awaken the people about water, also purification 4 drinking in villages w/o ro .
v can meetup with my wife at our club where v r members, & she would also be happy to chat with u & discuss everything. call me at **** a day in advance when it is conveniant 4  u  2 meet.
thanks again & god bless.

helpall.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private.

hi sarah- i am into rainwater harvesting 4 villages in india & am trying to design a low cost drip irrigation method 4 which i need ur advice as 2 whether it is practical or not.
i also love going 2 pubs & restaurents, & member of a few meetup groups which u also can join. i am a nature lover & also write poetry.

balbir

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the public forum.

HII

hi dear

welcome to pune actually i'm student in pune & this's my second year in pune

& i'm from etheopia  & i want to make new good fririends here

@ ompune > This topic is very old (2011).

Are you actually talking to Sarah?

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Sarah,

are you moved to Pune.
I used to stay in KP, but now i moved out but still stay near by.
are you looking out to meet new people for hangout and coffee?

Amir

Is the company named DRIP TECH by any chance!