Successful job interview in Chile

Hi,

passing a job interview in Chile can be a stressful moment, especially you are not familiar with the cultural and professional codes of the country.

How to successfully pass a job interview in Chile ?

What happens during the interview ?

What are the do's and don'ts during a job interview in Chile : what to say or not, what to wear, how to behave ?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience with us !

Julie

Hi Julie.

your job interview questions that you mentioned are questions that I have.  Thank you for mentioning them.
Customs, culturals and dress code likely formal in chile.

Reviewing taking TEFL course to teach english. Want to retire early here (california) and move,not ready to retire but to start a new adventure, also have something to do as I get used to the country.

Teaching English will put me directly with professional Spanish Speakers and my understanding of the language would excellerate.

looking forward to meeting expats when I next visit,hopefully in 2 months from now. I hope to make a few contacts with different groups while there, but especially for an interview to make my visit complete.

Looking forward to the next communication with you to gain more knowledge about the Customs there!

:)

Usually they ask about your carrer the last years, your best projects, how much do you want earn and obviously about business of the company.

Thank you for your reply.