Hi, new girl here..

hi,I'm a Filipina nurse currently working here in National guard,I want to find new friends..to ease my homesickness..I'm 2 months away from home.......

Hello jadid, and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Riyadh forum for better visibility.

Harmonie.:)

Interesting name @jadid :D

Welcome to expat-blog anyways

Hi Jadid...nice name...means 'new' in arabic :)

Silver1 wrote:

Though it must have been Jadida (feminine form) :)

Welcome to Riyadh

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Silver1 wrote:

True :) lol

Silver1 wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
Silver1 wrote:

hi...i only know few arabic words and when I dont know what to answer in arabic i will tell that i'm still jadid,so i thought male and females can use that...hahaha..sorry..little stupid here..:P

jadid wrote:
Silver1 wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

hi...i only know few arabic words and when I dont know what to answer in arabic i will tell that i'm still jadid,so i thought male and females can use that...hahaha..sorry..little stupid here..:P

yeah...smart use for a name :)

Hi Jadid

Contact Seeker of Truth by private message, nice guy, he will Im sure take you to Philopines embassy at the next bash - he's a party animal.(hope he doesnt mind me saying nice things about him)

Enjoy the blog

Silver1 wrote:

Reminds me of an incident. Just sharing for a smile.

A new driver (new in KSA as well) joined my company and was visiting a client company along with me in Ramamdan month.

An Arab guy there asked from him in Arabic "Hal Anta Saim?" [Are you fasting today?].
The driver didn't get anything; got confused and couldn't help saying anything else than "No No Ana Jadid"

.......hehehe

welcome

and hope to be friend

if you interest see my profile

my e-mail :

[email protected]

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Silver1 wrote:

A new driver (new in KSA as well) joined my company and was visiting a client company along with me in Ramamdan month.

An Arab guy there asked from him in Arabic "Hal Anta Saim?" [Are you fasting today?].
The driver didn't get anything; got confused and couldn't help saying anything else than "No No Ana Jadid"

.......hehehe

hehehe just like me!
still trying to learn new words,anyway,in the hospital,we have unit assistants,they are Saudi,and if i dont know what they are saying i can ask the assistants to translate..;)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Silver1 wrote:

.......hehehe

LoL :)

hi, welcome Jadeed, its a nice place to work

Welcome Kabayan,

Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay here, if you have any concerns feel free to contact me or any of the members here...cheers.

hey girly
welcome 2 the blog :D
and i hope u will enjoy ur stay in KSA :)

Hiya darling!

I hope you enjoy your stay, here. If you need anything feel free to drop us a message :)

Hi Jadid,

welcome to Riyadh with my wish a good luck in RKH.

hello kabayan..welcome sa mahirap na ilarawang kultura....isang karangalan namin ang makaibigan ka..

Hi Jess@ABB!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English?

Thanks
Armand

@ arman.....well it was just a warm welcome to a fellow..nothing to worry about...thanks

Welcome To Here ..

waltta wrote:

Welcome To Here ..

Thanks!

Jess@ABB wrote:

hello kabayan..welcome sa mahirap na ilarawang kultura....isang karangalan namin ang makaibigan ka..

Thanks!3 months passed and i'm coping very well...

welcome to Riyadh

hahaha..thanks for the nice words sparrow.  :)
(not really sure if the word'party animal' will have a good impact or bad one! Hahaha)
happy halloween! Though its quite late. :)
its been so long!haha. How very nice of you! U still remember me. :)
anyhow, hi jadid? How are you? Welcome to the blog!
Hope you enjoy here in riyadh!
Feel free to keep in touch kabayan! :)

@Seeker of truth - of course I still remember our dinners. How ya keeping- still in riyadh, not left yet.

@sparrow- yup still in riyadh,the LAND OF SAND. Yeah, i flew for vacation 6 months ago. How's DQ? I never been there for months now.

@Seeker of Truth - I moved out of DQ a month ago now - live opposite hospital in hospital accomodation - am in Khurais road now.

Home country of everyone should be his\her own heart taken everywhere.
homesickness occurs when people with empty soul and narrow minds and no future vision.

Live your past to remember the beauty of it and enjoy the place and time you are witnessing and keep your mind concentrating on the future you're looking for to live for later.

Riyadh is a sweet place for those who like to have time to think and plan as well to establish future in the recent time.

(What am I talking about here!DUH!) just kidding.

Enjoy your time and make sure to use your time wisely in order to enjoy every moment out of working hours.

:)

hey welcome to riyadh, nice name, hope you have a pleasant time here in saudi