Dataflow for nurses in Al Ain

Calling all nurses in Al Ain,

Hi currently going through the dataflow process for my new job in Al Ain but it seems to be taking forever - 2 months so far.  I'm waiting on employment checks but really dont understand what the hold up is.  Has anyone else had any problems with dataflow and how long has it taken you to get it sorted.

Thanks for your input i'm going crazy waiting now

Patience (excuse the pun), young Padwan...

...there are two speeds in the UAE

- Very slow

- Stop

It has pretty much been taking forever :( when its ment to be its ment to be?  Deffo agree with the above statement!!!

Claire

[Moderated]

Hi there, does anyone knows how long it takes from a successful interview until you receive an offer for a hospital in the state of Abu Dhabi.
Everything seems extremelly slowly and does take forever.
Many thanks.

i had my interview in july and got sent the pre offer which i excepted, in august i sent my dataflow things away.  i got them verified 1st week in october and now my documents are with HAAD and told that can take 6 weeks. so in answer to your question a very long time.  Its a total pain in the arse and cant understand it myself they obviously havent heard of durecel over there ;)
Very frustrated as you can tell ha

That's not that long from July to October.
I had my interview end of September; since they have tried to re-arrange another interview over the phone with another panel(CEO etc as it is a management position) and they keep changing the dates.
Now I am in November and do not know how long the whole thing it is going to take.
I gave myself time till Easter next year and probably try one more hospital, if it does not work I will give up.
Good luck!

Thanks.  good luck to you too.  stick at it.  it does take ages and its frustrating because once you've made the decision to go you just want to get out there dont you.  hope it goes well.

Thanks x I'll keep you posted! Good luck with your application x

In UAE u have to put something in ur head that if they said 1 week thats mean it will take 3 weeks to 2 weeks at least and if they said 6 weeks i think it will take 10 to 11 .

Hiya Rebecca,

I am a midwife. I had my interview in december 2011 and was made an offer for a job in abu dhabi which I accepted.  I have started to send my documents for dataflow.  Are you now out there and if so how long did it take?

Im glad im not the only one!its so fustrating!

any news girls in regards to dataflow?

Hey

I first started out in December 2010....I just (literally) got my cert through. I'm hoping it will only be a few more weeks.

This isn't rare. I worked in KSA and that is some slow shit out there.

Hi there,
I'm a Chinese nurse who have passed the HAAD exam last July.
My dataflow things have done already, it took me 3 more months, I'm currently going through the registration procedure. It's been 5 months already since the dataflow sent my profiles to HAAD.
Just for your reference.
You are right, everything seems taking forever. So frustrating.
Hoping it is worth the wait.
Good to know all of you. here's my email: [email protected]

hi all iam recently moved and working in al ain city i was living in doha-qatar after that in sharjha and Dubai i know alot of ppl  but i dunno ppl in al ain.. really i want to meet u all and 2 be one united family sharing our interests and hopes and help each others nice to meet u all :)

hahah i like what sandman6 wrote.  thats exactly true!!

Hey Rebecca, hope you got through to UAE. best of luck!!

Anish
745eb338(BBM)

@ Anish: As you posted on an old thread, you may not have any reply. How can we help you please?

Hey @hasnaa thanks for your msg. i was just commenting on the time taken to process the visa...its fine...