Expat favorite shops in the Maldives – share your own list

Dear all

Expat like me is really concern about the goods and services that I can get in the local market. Perhaps, we look for goods and services that you use to get from the country you have been.  As much as possible, we try to look for establishment/shops that can satisfy our everyday needs as an expat.  Once you find it? You will surely list them as your top priority shop.   We all know that we have different preferences, but sharing your idea might help the community in one way or the other.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

For the benefits of other expats currently or planning to work in Maldives, please share the name of the establishment, shops or company that come first  in to your mind when you need the following  category;
1.    Standard hotel
2.    Restaurant/Dining
3.    Coffee shop
4.    Grocery/Convenient shops
5.    Fashion/RTW shops
6.    Banking and finance
7.    Money  transfer
8.    Electronic/Gadget store
9.    Travel agency
10.    Book shop
11.    Print shop
12.    Souvenir shop
13.    Communication provider
14.    Salon/ spa
15.    Gym/ recreation area
You don't need to answer the entire list. Just share whatever you have already experienced.

Thanks in advance for participating! Happy day

Just few answers:
Restaurant:Lemon grass,Shala Thai,Thai work,City Garden
Grocery:Agora
Bank: Bank of Maldives or HSBC

hi wowpinoy

in a few months stay here in Male and Addu Atoll..

Hotel.................Hotel One and All
Restaurant.........Laban Diner
Grocery..............KiloGram (opens early), Red Wave (very convenient), Agora (many items)
Money Transfer...Xpress Money at Relax Inn,... fast service
Book Shop..........Chandelier..its wer i found a hard to find item :)
Communications Provider...Dhiraagu..i like the ADD plan on their broadband

and may i add
Resort...............Gan Island Resort in Addu

hope this helps..
will add more when i have time..

enjoy Maldives...:)