İn Turkey from Oz

Would lovetld love to meet fellow expats am feeling very homesick. Email

HI Mel I arrive on Friday and will be keen to connect. where in Istanbul are you and what work are you doing? Megan :)

Hello,

I moved the thread to the Istanbul forum for better visibility.
Maybe an introduction could help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hey Meg and Armand,

İ worked for a TV station back home and am looking for similar work here but in the meantime will probably teach enlish??? Dont know feeling a little lost:(

How long have you been in Istanbul?
Have you tried posting an advert in classifieds?
It might help!

Regards
Armand

I wish you good luck, I understood there are plenty of Australians here, hidden somewhere :)

im an Aus in istanbul, i have also been trying to find others haha... does anyone know where they sell Strongbow Cider... anyone keen for a drink other wise?

jessm123 wrote:

im an Aus in istanbul, i have also been trying to find others haha... does anyone know where they sell Strongbow Cider... anyone keen for a drink other wise?

Jessm123 - yes, actually! They sell it at Kirinti (I've only been to the one in Bebek). It can be hit or miss if they have it in stock, but I've been able to get it for the most part.

Hi everyone,
i am new in istanbul.been here for 20 days now...but guess without knowing turkish, everything is hard...i kinna feel homesick sometimes..if there are any people willing to be friends..it would be great...i guess...all people traveling sometimes or the other feel the ways i do :)
AB

hi i'm an aussie with a turkish background too in ankara.