Recently moved to Istanbul

I have just moved to Istanbul. I'm from Bucharest, Romania and looking for new friends here. I know the town pretty well since I used to visit it a lot of times in the past and I enjoy every corner of it. I have studied Turkish and English at Bucharest University and used to do sworn translations in my country. Hope to meet new people soon.

Welcome on Expat.com superlit20 ;)

Are you in Istanbul for work or on holidays? And of course, it is a very beautiful place indeed ;)

Hi, I am here for work. My future husband is also Turkish, why do yoy ask ? Cristina

Welcome, did you check the website HR I told you?

Hello,
I wish to have a cup of cofee with you. I have my spare time in weekends. If you exercise in mornings, I love jogging with a group.

Hı, I am ın Istanbul and plannıng to settle ın ıstanbul would be pleased to meet wıth you... have a nıce journey

hi  i'm egyptian i'm married to turkish guy n live here in istanbul also searching for new friends.we can meet one day.

Hi there... I'm Vanessa, 31, Chemist from Venezuela.

I'm considering moving to Turkey in 2012... First, I'll go there as a tourist on April during two weeks...but still it's not the same being a tourist than being an immigrant.

Your culture might be quite different to mine, but I'm pretty openminded and like meeting people worldwide.. I'd like to know about your opinion of living there, lifestyle and life quality... if you want or if you can add my skype to share a little about your experience there.

Thank you... ;)
Vanessa

hi iam imane iam serching frends i can speak inglish frensh turkish arabic

hi
am osama

Hello.My name is Cristina .Im from Romania.I moved to Instanbul 6 mouths ago because I married a turkish guy but olso because of my profession (im an architect)and im trying to make new friends .If somebody is interesting to meet please tell me .bye