Hello

Always forward

Welcome on board Gino,

have you tried to contact their embassy? The first step is to know if you are eligible for a work permit.

All the best,

Julien

hola  gracias por escribir ,tu crees que si llego alla como turista pueda conseguir una conpañia de construccion que me pueda contratar y ayudarme con el permiso de trabajo,yo soy instalador de marmol,yo instalo marmol ,losa ,y pisos de madera yo quisiera ir a trabajar alla tu me puedes a yudar

hello thank you for writing, if you think you get there as a tourist can get a conpañia construction contract and I can help with the work permit, I am marble installer, I install marble, tile, wood floors and I would go you can work alla H elpin

I'm not sure I'm understanding this post but I can tell you that entering as a tourist to work in The Bahamas is ILLEGAL and you may be prosecuted but will surely be deported and restricted from re-entry in the future. 
Persons seeking employment in The Bahamas must secure a job contract via a registered and recognized company who then applies for a work permit for said prospective employee.  Only upon approval of the work permit may the employee work in The Bahamas.