Important - how to get in touch with Mr.Donald Sweeting.

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had a contact e-mail address to Mr Donald Sweeting (he is a member)? He seems very helpful in his replies and I would love to get a hold of him.
Also, I am a sociology graduate who is looking for work in the Bahamas. Does anyone have any good tips on how to go about finding a job?
any pointers (links, e-mails, articles etc) would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully yours,
Lilian-Moreen

Hi Lilian-Moreen,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Concerning your job search, i suggest you to add an advert in the Bahamas classifieds > job section. It might help you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Thank you so much Christine! I was wondering whether you knew what the jobmarket is like in the Bahamas?
take care!

Hi Lilian-Moreen,

Sorry, i have no idea about the job market in Bahamas. I hope other members will be able to give you some useful informations.

I wish you good luck
Christine

hello! i really looking for a job at bahamas or at least know if is possible go directly there and  find it.
someone can give me some informations about it?
thank you so much

Hello
We have lived on Eleuthera in the Bahamas for the last 17 years. My wife has worked there the last 5 years. Unemployment is high in the Bahamas and the Gov prefers that the jobs go to the local's as they should. Two ways to find a job in the Bahamas offer a service that is not available in your area and example would a Chiropractor. Find a resort of biz that is willing to pay for a work permit. My wife's work permit cost her resort about $7500 a year.
Good Luck
PS: There are tons of bartenders/carpenters/waiters etc etc you will not find a job there but Timing is everything  !!!!!!!