Any english teachers from ksu?

Yes.
I rung you a while ago. We are concerned that our employer is leaving the project and the teachers might have to accept being placed far out Riyadh. Hope to hear from you soon

I would require copies of your (and your friends') CV, scanned copies of your degrees as well as the picture-page of your passport. Additionally, we require a PMA letter from the KSU if you wish to continue employment with them
Peter

I regret to inform you that my present employer has confirmed my stay at KSU, therefore, I do not need a new contract at the present.
Many thank for considering my application.

No problem. Good riddance

Hi inadvance,

Please note that promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum.

I invite you to register your recruitment agency in the business directory > https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … ia/riyadh/ or have a look at our advertising page > https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi, I understand. The process is not easy though. Do you wish to re-send me to Google. Let me know the best way to assist your community and the way to go about it.
Peter

@ Peter > You only need to register yourself in the business directory please.

Thanks

Priscilla

I have and my email has been confirmed. Thanks

Hello,
I have also been hired by ICEAT to work at KSU.  I'm still working on my papers however which could take some time.  I hope to hear from you as it looks like we may be working together.  I will be in the English foundation program.  Have you arrived in Riyadh yet?

Lorinda Grimshaw

I'm American and will be in the foundations program at KSU if my visa is approved.

Good morning
Getting ready to go to work.
I am working with them for the second year. Wonder full place and people!
You'll love it.

I'm so glad to hear this.  I look forward to meeting the teaching staff at KSU.

HI

I am working for KSU. It's my third year here so please don't hesitate to ask if you have  questions.

Hi Kate,
I'm just wondering about arriving for the term late.  Can you tell me how it goes with teachers who arrive after the term begins?  I was told by ICEAT that they want me "on site" in the next 10 days,
Lorinda

hi

Even if you arrive late,you will be given necessary training and induction sessions so there is nothing to worry about. You will even get to observe some experienced teachers to see what the classes and the students are like.

Hi! I also received a contract from ICEAT for KSU at the female campus. How long was your visa process? Are you already there?

Mine took 2 weeks because it was Ramadan time and a lot of people were coming to Saudi applying for visas. It shouldn't take more than a week from the UK.

That's good to know!

Hi

Does any female teach in preporty year at ksu or Pnu ? Please send me email : alswailem89(at)gmail.com

Hi Nora

Are you currently with KSU?

Zuzu

No , in NPU

I need a teacher to learn Eng please contact me on farjad_alam@yahoo.com

@Farjad > please post an advert in the classifieds - language classes in Riyadh section. Thank you

Hi all, I've just accepted an offer at KSU for the coming year. I am really curious to know what the accommodation is like?

HI

I'm teaching at KSU. Feel free to ask anything you want to know.

Hey KT, thanks for your reply and offer. I'm now teaching here too! I started in July and am really enjoying it