Make friends with me to learn Vietnamese

Hi there!
My name is Tinh. I'm a Vietnamese, living in Da Nang. I'm learning English. I'm looking for foreign friends who want to learn Vietnamese. I can help you something to learn Vietnamese. You can also help me to learn English.
My Vietnamese is good. I can tell you something how to voice, speak and write Vietnammese be good when you would like to be done. And now, I would like to have foreign friends who speak English well. 
Tell me something about yourself, please.
I hope we will make friend.
Have fun.
Thanks for reading.
P/s: Contact me at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 01664811042
Yahoo messenger address: t10111010

Hi Tinh and welcome to Expat.com!

Your topic has been moved to Vietnam forum. And for the language exchange, I would suggest you to put an ad in the Vietnam classifieds, this will surely help.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

PS: I would advise you not to put your contact information on the forum.

t10111010 wrote:

Hi there!
My name is Tinh. I'm a Vietnamese, living in Da Nang. I'm learning English. I'm looking for foreign friends who want to learn Vietnamese. I can help you something to learn Vietnamese. You can also help me to learn English.
My Vietnamese is good. I can tell you something how to voice, speak and write Vietnammese be good when you would like to be done. And now, I would like to have foreign friends who speak English well. 
Tell me something about yourself, please.
I hope we will make friend.
Have fun.
Thanks for reading.
P/s: Contact me at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 01664811042
Yahoo messenger address: t10111010

Great Tinh! Catch up soon!