Learning Vietnamese in the Mekong Delta

I live in My Luong, district Cho Moi, An Giang province. I wan't to learn Vietnamese. Is there a teacher in the Mekong Delta who can teach it to me?
Thanks if anyone could help me!

Hello eric jansen!

You should post an advert in Vietnam classifieds > language classes section.

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

if You live in HaNoi capital i will help you. No fee.

My name's TUAN (Richard)

Dear Richard,

I live in An Giang province in the Mekong Delta, is a bit to far from HaNoi. But anyway for your reply.

An Giang Province? How did you end up there, pray tell? I got married at a church in Kien Giang Province, Mekong Delta, just last year. My Viet wife is a teacher of Vietnamese.

My wife is from My Luong, An Giang.  I don't like to live in Saigon, to crowded, to much noise, To much traffic. Unlike My Luong very peaceful, friendly people and I like living in the countryside.

Eric, I realise that we are, at least on one level, in the same boat; namely we are both married to a Viet girl. I spent the last 2 years in the Mekong, and did not see a single white, brown or black person! I too love living in the countryside, but can you tell me about long-term stay visa/resident card etc? I am currently on a 3-month visa.

Hi owenkhoo,
For information for your Vise look on: https://www.expat.com/en/guide/asia/vie … etnam.html .
Where do you live now?

Thanks for the tip, I am living with my wife on the outskirts of Saigon, in Binh Duong Province. I hope to get a Resident Card after a year of 3-month extensions.