Finding a place to stay given the lack of available short term leases

@Julien Good afternoon,

I'm a 23 year old exchange student from Barcelona, Spain, looking for a place to stay during fall  at UW. That is from 08/15/23 - 12/31/23. It will be my last year as Laws and Business administration studies UG. I'd really appreciate it if you can help me to find a place to stay given the lack of available short term leases. I'm outgoing, respectful and honestly the fact that there's more people in the house is a plus given that I'm moving from the other side of the world. I'm just looking for a chance to meet new people and have a good time in the US during my stay. I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully  any of the group can help me.

Thank you,

Sergio Raya.

Hello and welcome on board @Sergio !

I have created a new thread from your post on the Wisconsin forum so that members can guide you.

I would suggest that you create an advert in the Housing in Wisconsin section of the website. You might get some offers when we'll share your ad in our newsletter.

All the best

Bhavna

Your best option is probably to talk to the UW Housing office/advisor.  They might be able to match you up with a potential roomate(s).