Job prospects for non-eu

Hello everyone,

My name is Leila , and I am currently looking for a job here in Spain. I have been living here for 9 years and I recently graduated in Advanced Chemistry. In addition to my chemistry expertise, I have experience working as a contract professor at the university, as well as a secretary and French language teacher, providing private lessons.

I am can speak   five languages: French, Arabic, English, Turkish, and Spanish. I am a proactive, independent, punctual, and hardworking individual. I am open to new professional opportunities and ready to utilize my diverse skills and talents.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to the opportunity to contribute and add value in a fulfilling job here in Spain.

Hello Madame LE-MU,

Welcome on board !

Have you created your Cv in the Jobs in Spain section of the website yet ?

It will give your search a boost.

Also, please read the articles under the Work in Spain section of the Expat Guide to gather more information about how you can find a job.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello Bhavna,

Thank you for your consideration and response. I have been contacted by several companies in Spain, but they all express the same requirement: a working permit, which I cannot obtain without a job contract. I hold a student sitting permit, as I have been studying in Spain for the past 9 years. Some companies have expressed interest and mentioned waiting until I obtain the necessary permit and contacting them again. However, despite my efforts and extensive job search, I have not been able to secure an appropriate job opportunity. Sometimes, I even consider positions outside my expertise to increase my chances.

If you have any suggestions or recommendations, I would greatly appreciate them. Thank you once again for your assistance.

Best regards,

Leila

@Madame LE-MU

Actually I cannot understand what the problem if any company interested in your skills and your experience why they not giving a job offer this happened to me I got many offers from New Zealand but I was outside the country all companies asked for residence permit while it will be easier if they provide job offer 😔 so why you don't think in turning your studying residence permit to self employed work permit and the companies can hire you then I hope your problem get resolved soon